Stepping Stone Pt 2

Morgue

"Hi. Um, is Dave Bulhack here?" Kim asked the woman.

"He went home sick".

"Oh, okay. Um, Sergeant Platt from the 21st sent me".

"Oh, that witch? What does she need?"

"Well, a DOA Was brought' in Herrfeldt named Ross, and we did not get the proper identifiers on him. I need to take some photos, so we can cross-match".

The woman opens the door to the bodies and they step inside.

"Ok um, this is embarrassing, goal do you have a barf bag or something? I got hit with a wave here. Sorry".

Kim then went over to the deceased body and pulled the ring off his finger, and put it in her pocket and left.

21st District

"Just wait here". Olinsky tells Ruzek, he then called Voight over. "Hey, come here. Adam Ruzek, this is Sergeant Voight".

"Hey, boss. Nice to meet you, sir". Adam greeted the older man.

"Ruzek I know that name". Hank says, shaking his hand.

"Yeah, my dad, Bob, was a patrolman his whole career in the 26th".

"You don't say".

"I pulled him out of the academy, not his old man". Alvin said.

"What, did you work with my dad?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, we were on the same" Alvin then looked at his friend.

"Softball team together". They said together.

"We designed T-shirts, if I'm not mistaken".

"Yeah, boy, there's some good up living in Beverly. That's where you've raised, right? " Hank asked.

"I split time with my dad there and my mom in Canaryville".

"If D'Anthony was right, and he heard three voices in the apartment, Pulpo must have brought two hit men with him from Medellin". Antonio spoke from the white board.

"All right, just get all this information to Lieutenant Belden in Violent Crimes. Hey, have we gotten anything from his end?" Hank says.

"Nothing".

"Calls between Rev and Coop yesterday, only one number other called them both. It's a pay-as-you-go drop phone, signal's off, but it was purchased in Greektown". Erin said.

"Take Halstead. Check it out". He tells Erin. He then looked at Adam. "Hey, I want the Canaryville out of you, not the Beverly, huh?" Voight says to the new recruit.

"You got it, boss". Adam said.

"Yeah".

"Hey". Antonio says.

"Hey, man. Adam Ruzek". Adam introduced himself, shaking everyone hands.

"Antonio".

"Jules.Welcome". Jules spoke, shaking his hand.

Hank then went down to check on his daughter, Trudy went to get the twelve year old. Jordan came from an office and saw her father.