Graveyard Shift

Graveyard Shift is my upcoming webcomic.
This is all the information for it that I have so far.

Description:

Theo Moss is a boy who just wants to support his family.
When his father becomes terminally ill, Theo is forced to become his younger sister's caretaker, and take on two jobs so he can provide for them.
One of his jobs is being a mere bartender. Nothing wrong with it, except for it being tedious sometimes.
The real issue lies within Theo's second job.
Theo works for a gang of people who make illegal sexual content by kidnapping unsuspecting victims and using them to be the star of the show. They distribute this content and make thousands of dollars. All that's required of Theo is for him to retrieve the drugs they use on the victims right before they film the videos.
However, Theo must make a decision. Does he stay with the gang and continue to make a good pay, or leave them, and risk his family's lives?
He better make that decision quick, because it seems the gang has already chosen it's next victim...

Theo's design:

(I used flat colors just to make things easier on myself

(I used flat colors just to make things easier on myself. Don't worry, when he's officially drawn in the comic, he will look much better. I was just in a hurry to get this done.)

~Aly