a ship child is finally canon in this goddamn universe

I've mentioned Abbadon and Drew's son before, but I never really introduced him. He's only a baby at the moment, but I wanted to draw him as a kid because it's convenient for me :P
His name is Mason, and StarsAndGemstones thought of that one.
And yeah! Here's his design.

His skin tone is a mixture of Abb's and Drew's, as well as his eye color

His hair color is a dark brown because Abb has black hair and Drew has light brown hair.
His big ears are something carried down from Abb.

Now, backstory time.

The night before Abb proposed to Drew, Nightmare magic entered the Guardians' reality. It managed to get out of the Dream Realm.
The source came from the highest point of Estruna. So, the Guardians climbed up the tallest mountain on the island to destroy the magic. Abbadon, feeling like he was the most expendable Guardian of them all, crushed the source of the magic in his hand. This sent Nightmare magic flowing through his entire body. He, of course, recovered, but the darkness never left him completely.

Now, we have Mason. He was born months after the incident, but because the Nightmare magic still lingered, his powers and magic will be dark and negative when he gets them. Usually, two parents with negative magic equals a positive child, but this time, Mason doesn't have a chance with that.

As for Mason's actual powers and Guardian title.....I'm a little stuck. As well as his overall personality.
If you guys want to help with those things, I'd really appreciate it :)

~Aly