Imagine

This ones by @tgwltw on tumblr so make sure to go follow ❤️ and don't forget to vote! Thanks loves ! ❤️ -------------------------------------------------------Barry smiles as he watches you walk up to him. He drops his arms around you to hold your waist as he leans down to press a kiss on your waiting lips. He could feel you smiling in to the kiss.
"So, Mr. Allen, where are we going today?" You ask him as you stare at your boyfriend. His blond hair and blue eyes had solely been the reason you were attracted to him in the first place and then his smile. The way Barry smiled often left you feeling flustered and his wonderful personality finally won you over.
"Wherever you want to go, Miss Wayne." Barry presses a kiss on your cheek causing you to giggle before turning around to scan the area. "This is your second time here right?"
You nod your head. You have not had the chance to come Central City a lot (on your own accord that is). Most of the time you came to Central City for meetings - Wayne Enterprise wants to have a new branch office built there and you are overseeing the project - and almost all of that time you had been stuck in your hotel room, going through all the paperwork and making sure everything will go smoothly.
Barry ponders for a bit before his eyes caught sight of the flyer. "Hey babe, wanna attend a fair?" He asks you, nudging you to look at the flyer he had been staring at.
You examine the flyer: when was the last time you went to a fair? You don't even remember and because of that you nod your head. "Lead the way, Allen."
Barry chuckles before making sure no one is around - he can never be too careful - before lifting you up in his arms, bridal style. You wound your arms around his neck and in a blink of an eye, the two of you are already at the outskirts of the fair.
Barry chuckles at your ruffled hair before he fixes it for you. You look up at your boyfriend and cannot help but smile. Even though the two of you have been dating for over seven months now, you always find something new to fall in with every single day.
"Babe, is there something on my face? Or are you totally taken by my absolute handsomeness?" Barry teases you causing you to laugh, shaking your head. You swat at his chest playfully.
"I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you." You finally tell him as the two of you walk hand in hand towards the fair. There was a decent amount of people too.
Barry tugs you to him, wrapping his arms tightly around you. "I'm the lucky one, Y/N." You blush slightly when you caught sight of people staring at the two of you but Barry's words made you feel extremely happy. Barry on the other thought perhaps today is a very good day to execute his plan. Thank goodness he brought it along with him: the box that is sitting heavily in his jacket's pocket.