In which she blends in with sin

Caleese~

"Topaz, make me look like you."

"What?"

"Make. Me. Look. Like. You."

"Okay?"

After she did my makeup we moved onto my outfit, she put me in a red bodysuit and black booty shorts. She also straightened my hair.

I don't look trashy, I look like a sinner.

I walked out of the closet and joined Lucifer at the table.

He looked me up and down before he scowled. "The fuck did you put her in, Topaz?" He growled at her his voice getting scarily deep.

"She told me to make her look like me." She answered with her head slightly bowed. "So if she told you to jump off a bridge you would?" He pulled a mom there.

She kept her head bowed and I huffed.

"Look here, Satan or whatever the fuck I'm supposed to call you I'm just here for you to fuck right? So it shouldn't fucking matter what I wear or what the hell I do. If you're gonna fuck me then fuck me."

His eyes visibly darkened.

"Topaz get the fuck out." He growled.

My heart started to race. I didn't actually want him to do this.

"Why is your heart racing now? Little Caleese wanted me to fuck her so that's exactly what I'm going to do." He spoke and he backed me into a corner.

Lucifer started to kiss up my neck and I let out an embarrassingly loud moan. He kissed behind my ear and nibbled on my ear lobe. He pressed me more against the wall.

He gripped my sides and abruptly turned me around so my face was against the wall. He grabbed my wrist and placed  them above my head as he spread my legs apart.

"You're trapped."

He pressed himself up against me and I felt his dick get hard through his boxers.

He turned me back around and put his hand around my throat. Squeezing the life out of me.

I weakly clawed at his hand. "Do you want it rough Caleese?" I don't know how it was possible but he pressed me into the wall even more. By now I was seeing black dots.

All I saw was the sadistic smile before my whole world vanished into a sea of black.

•••

I woke up chained... to a bed. I tried to shake the chains off but to no avail.

A low growl sounding laugh came from across the room.

It's chilled me to the bone.

"Lucifer let me go! I changed my mind." I scream and look at his glowing eyes in the corner.

"But darling" He said coming out of the darkness. "Did you not demand me to fuck you?" Now he slowly crawled on top of me.

"What beautiful bruises you have on your neck." He lightly trailed his hand across my neck, his eyes flickering from red to his natural green color.

"You're scaring me." I managed to say.

"I can smell your arousal. It smells delicious, I want to taste it." His eyes now blood red.

His tongue flicked out and the length scared me. It was easily 2 feet long.

It could touch my heart if he wanted it too.

He hissed like a cat and smiled.

He quickly ripped off my shorts.

"Stop it!" I screamed at him and continued to wiggle.

"This is what you wanted Caleese!" He kept staring at my crotchless panties.

"Look at how fat these pussy lips are. You're so wet. Maybe we should check." He started sliding his finger up and down my lips.

Then he abruptly shoved a finger inside me. My body shook as he stuffed another finger in without warning.

Bliss overtook me as Lucifer kept moving his fingers in and up hitting a spot that made my legs shake. I could feel a tightness and hear a wetness as Lucifer continued.

Just as I was about to burst he stopped. My eyes opened and an angry grunt escaped my lips.

"Why'd you stop? I glared at him.

"You told me to stop." He smirked.

"B-but..." I wasn't able to say anything more as walked out of the room leaving me on the bed.