A very angry horny woman

Calesse

I waited hours for him to come back but instead Topaz came and united me.

All my muscles are sore and I have rope burns around my wrists and ankles.

It's been a few days since that happened and I've changed into a completely different person. I let T give me the sex Ed lesson and I dress completely different.

Lucifer doesn't really like the change and he wants me to more innocent like I was before.

Lucifer looks at me with dark eyes before continuing on to his office.

I'm supposed to be going out to the mall with Topaz so I just threw on a Supreme outfit. (Outfit in the picture) I slipped on my all black M&D Adidas.

I took the elevator downstairs and I hopped in Topaz's purple Lamborghini.

"Beautiful car as always." I smiled at her. "Thanks boo boo." She stuck out her tongue.

We drove to a hiking trail and she parked her car.

"Why the fuck are we doing this again?" I asked. I curse now by the way.

"Because we need to talk. You think we're actually going to run? Ha funny bitch. We're just gonna go right up there's a cute small restaurant."

When we arrived at the restaurant we were immediately seated and she kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"What's poppin?"

"Nothing much..." I eyed her suspiciously.

She sighed.

"Since I really like you and you're my friend I have to tell you this." She scratched her arm nervously and tucked her red curls behind her ear.

"What is it?" She looked down. "Well, Luci is thinking about banishing you to the flames and waiting 10 years for someone else. I overheard him talking to someone, he said you've changed."

First confusion hit me like a ton of bricks then anger overtook my confusion.

"So he wants to bring me here. Push me to be like this then throw me away." She grimaced and nodded slowly.

I laughed, sat back and sipped my drink. "He ain't gonna do shit."

•••

"LUCIFER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU LITTLE BITCH" I screamed and slipped off my sneakers.

He instantly appeared in front of me.

"So you drag me down to hell and I did FUCKING NOTHING TO DESERVE IT then you wanna throw me away because I don't meet your damn requirements anymore that's bullshit! Im not going anywhere."

He stared at me wide eyed.

"One I was just sleeping. Two you tell too fucking loud. Three I'll do whatever the fuck I want and I wanted an innocent soul not whatever Topaz turned you into." He lazily rubbed his eyes.

"You want an innocent soul?" He nodded.

"Then let me help you find one."