Change me

I was getting weaker by the day. Luckily my skin hasn't started to rot and my hair hasn't begun to thin.

So I've decided to live out my last days having fun.

I've created a bucket list.

Bucket List:
Get Laid
Drink a whole bottle of liquor
Cook a meal
Meet Vince
Curse out Lucifer
Slap Lucifer
Use the Rosary
Get a Louis Vuitton bag
Buy a penthouse

I decided to check number one off my bucket list.

That is until...

"He used me. He cheated that stupid prick. I hate him." Topaz exited the elevator screaming and crying. She threw her bag on the sofa and threw off her jacket.

She collapsed onto me and continued crying. "She was pregnant Cal." I lead her over to the couch and sat her down. I got a napkin and wiped her tears.

"Do you know how many men would kill to have you? He's not worth your time if he can't see what's in front of him."

She nods and wipes her face. "Back to being a bad bitch." She sniffs and her makeup is already touched up. She stands up and goes to the mirror to take a picture.

I watch as she captions her photo, 'Do you know how many men would kill to have you? He's not worth your time if he can't see what's in front of him

I watch as she captions her photo, 'Do you know how many men would kill to have you? He's not worth your time if he can't see what's in front of him.' I smile.

She posts the picture.

She drags me to the cinema room. "Wait here." She comes back seconds later with L and a bag of green bundles and some paper.

She set it down on one of the many couches and they were assembled.

She passed me one and Lucifer lit it with his fingers.

"What do I do with this?" I asked. Topaz sucked her teeth and shouted "you're wasting it." She snatched it from me and passed it to L.

"You use it like a cigarette or like when you used to vape it's just like that." She instructed me. "What is it?" I asked. "Try it first." I trusted her so I took it from Lucifer and took a drag.

I start coughing as the smoke filled my lungs. "It's weed." Lucifer said with a smile.

Minutes later we were all stoned. Of course me and Topaz more than Lucifer.

"Fuck it I'm gonna call Victor and give him a piece of my mind."

She quickly pressed his contact and call before I could stop her.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered.

Lucifer automatically perked up because he knew drama was coming. He had a mischievous smile on his face.

"Fuck you Victor I know you cheated on me. She was pregnant!" I face palmed.

"You mean Sydney? That's my sister!" Topaz immediately sobered up and Lucifer slouched in his chair, disappointed.

"Oh okay good." She instantly smiled. "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding babe. How about I make it up to you tomorrow. I'll eat you out." She giggled. Topaz giggled. Wow I guess his head must be good.

"Of course. But I gotta go so I'll see you tomorrow." They both said bye and she was beaming.

"He wasn't cheating. He wasn't cheating." She started dancing in circles and started twerking on Lucifer's lap. She slapped her ass and he slapped it.

I'm so confused.

"Are y'all gonna fuck because I can gladly leave." I said and pointed to door.

They both laughed and Topaz sat on his lap. "Were just friends." She winked at me. "With benefits." Lucifer added.

These people are so fucked up and I love it.

Anyway, I need to talk to Lucifer.

"Okay people I gots to go get my hair done. I'm out." She kissed me on the cheek and left.

"Change me. Now." He leaned back and smirked. "You don't make demands around here." His eyes narrowed on me.

"You piece of shit, do it n-" I was cut off by hands holding down my arms, legs and stomach. The claws digging into my skin.

"Shut the fuck up, Calesse." I glared at him and the hands tightened.

Soon there was a hand around my throat and my air supply was limited.

"See what I mean? So, in order for me to change you I need part of your soul. That would mean that you're bound to me. I could make you do anything."

He was now pacing evilly. My eyes teared up at the lack of oxygen.

"Mhmm it sounds fun." He smiled now like a kid who got a new toy.

"You're gonna regret this."