His partner in crime

"You want an innocent soul?" He nodded.

"Then let me help you."
•••

"No absolutely not." He got ready to walk away.

"Why not?" I caught up to him. "Because no." He deadpanned.

I pouted and stop in front of him. "Get out my way." I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around him. He immediately stiffens and my hands slither from around his waist to his dick.

I grab it softly rubbing it in my palm. I breathe on his neck softly. "Please." I rest my chin on his chest and pout at him. He still gives me an unsure look.

I unzip his pants and drop to my knees. I've never done this before but I don't want to burn for all eternity. I'm scared.

I look up to him to see if his expression changed and it hasn't changed at all.

I gulp and slowly pull down his pants then pull down his boxers.

His large and very hard member flings up and hits me in the nose.

I jump back and land on my butt.

"I can't breathe." Said Lucifer who was clutching the couch laughing so hard that his face was actually turning red.

I rubbed my nose slowly and gave him a scowl. "Major fail." He laughed again. "Let me help you because this hard on isn't going down anytime soon."

He slowly guided my head towards his dick. I thought about Topaz's sex Ed class.

First I slowly began pumping his dick and he looked bored so I skipped the teasing and just went to sucking his dick.

I forced his dick as far down my throat at it could go and I found myself gagging on it. His eyebrows scrunched up in pleasure. He grabbed my head and bobbed me up and down on his dick.

My head bobbed as he continued forcing his dick down my throat. I was slurping and creaming my panties all at the same time. I look up to him with innocent eyes and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

My head continued bobbing up and down until his legs began to shake and his head lolled back. "Fuckkkkk." He moaned and forced my head so that my lips were touching the base of his dick.

Tears sprung in my eyes and I felt his hot cum flow down my throat. His knees buckled and he let me up. "Swallow." I immediately swallowed his cum and he looked at me in satisfaction.

"That was pretty good for your first time just go easy on the teeth." He said.

"Didn't seem to be thinking that when you fucked my face." I rolled my eyes at him and got up. He snickered.

•••

I've been avoiding Lucifer ever since the blowjob thing.

"Caleese. I've decided that you're going to be my partner." His voice came from behind me.

I mentally jumped up and down.

"But on one condition. You have to turn into a demon." He had a blank face.

I felt a deep sorrow within my heart. I used to worship god and be afraid of these things. Now I'm becoming one.

"It's better you get rid of your emotions except for lust." I scoffed.

"Are you really gonna banish me if I don't do this?" I wiped the single tear that fell from my eye.