First call of buisness

Calesse's outfit at the top

"We have a meeting to attend." I heard Lucifers voice in my head.

"This is cool!" I said back. I could basically see him rolling his eyes.

"Anyway Topaz is coming over in ten with your outfit."

"Okay but where are you?" I asked.

"Right here." I feel a breath on my neck and two arms wrapped around my waist.

I giggle and turn around.

I really wanna kiss him.

I stand up on my tippy toes and peck him on the lips.

"What was that for?" He asked. "Don't you hate me?" He looked at me in confusion.

"Oh yeah I hate you but I'm in a good mood." I shrug.

Topaz stepped out the elevator.

"I'm early bitches hope y'all ain't fucking." We both walk out the kitchen.

"Hey." I give her a hug. She looks at Lucifer then at me. He shrugs. "She's in a good mood."

Me and Topaz went to my closet.

"So there's this guy I met. His name is Vince." Topaz looks in the vanity with a smile. A sly smile makes its way on my face.

"What's he like?" I sit the chair and she starts to comb my hair.

"He's like a man who can wear a suit but also wear sweatpants. And he's a gentleman and he treats me like royalty." Her cheeks were big because she was smiling so wide.

"Have you two had sex yet?" I ask. She shakes her head no.

"But we've gotten to making out and stuff and he's huge." I blush.

"We'll show me a picture." I prompted. She pulled up her camera roll and showed me. "I took this of him yesterday."

"I approve

"I approve." I laugh and clap. She continued on my hair and smiled.

After Topaz finished my hair in a elegant curly bun. She started on my make up.

"Isn't this just supposed to be a meeting?" I asked. "Meetings, well if I remember here they aren't like on Earth. Here they're more like huge ballrooms where there's food and stuff and everyone tries to over dress each other but no one is gonna look better then you today." I nodded and laughed.