Part 4

Bendy POV

So we decided to go to Mickey's show, Boris is really excited, Y/N was excited too but not enough like Boris. We bought tickets for the show.                                                                                     Later that night                                                                                                                                                          "I can't wait for the show to start!!!!" "Calm down, crazy mouse fan" "OK, but i just can't wait!" The show start, Mickey begin to sing with the bunnys, the show was not that bad. After the show Boris look even more exciting than earlier "Hey Bendy, can i get an autograph from Mickey PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" "OK OK, calm down" "Sure, let's go" so we walk to Mickey's break room. Y/N just stand next to the door waiting for us. "M-Mister M-Mickey can i-i g-get your a-autograph?" "He wants your autograph dude" i said to help Boris "Sure, did you enjoy the show?" "HECK YEAH!!" "It was ok" "Hey what your name?" Mickey ask "I-I'm Boris" "Bendy" "And who's that friend of yours" "Oh that's Y/N, Bendy's girlfriend" my was red, like really red. "Boris" i said with a slightly angry voice. "M-Mister Mickey, what got you into singing in the first place?" Boris ask curiously "Anything got me into singing... but Ozzy was the first and the best reason ever. He use to come up with cute song and sing them to me when we were kids" "He use to say i'm better but i disagree, i sure do miss these day" then Mickey cry a bit "M-Mr Mickey are you alright? "Nah, i'm ok kid! Just missing some good old days" then one of the bunny with Oswald come by "Uncle Mickey! Uncle Goofy and i are going shopping; and we are taking papa with us. You need anything?" "Just be safe and take care of your father for me ok?" "Ok!" and he pat the bunny's head *Cough* *Cough* i turn around and saw Y/n coughing out ink "Y/N, HANG IN THERE!" "OH MY GOODNESS!, bring her over here quick!" i carry Y/N to a couch "Donald take Ozzy and his kid away please!". I hold her hand, she was crying and  she screams in pain "What going on?" "Not now Donald!". I hug her "It's ok i'm here" i said softly "I-I'm so-" "No, it's ok" everything was finally calm down "Boris i'm sorry that i ruined your first impression" "Don't worry Y/N, you're more important" "Thanks for everything Mr Mickey i don't know ho-" Mickey hug Boris, Boris face was red "Bark" Boris bark, me and Y/N just sweatdrop "Are you feeling better Y/N?" "Yeah thank to you hugging me" she said in a teasing voice "Oh i um" i blush "No it's ok, i quite enjoy it" "Hey Boris can we talk over here please?" Mickey ask "O-Oh yes" and they walk into the other room left us alone. It was an awkward silent moment then Y/N ask "I mess it up right?" "Not exactly, thanks to you that Boris got his hug" "Maybe your right" after that Boris came out "So how was it?" "It was fine, now let's go, it's getting late" "ok"