Part 11

*At the hotel*

Cup POV

Mugs go to me and ask "So Cup how deos it feel to help other for once?" "I thought it was dumb of me to help but...it does feel kinda nice" i said blushing as i rubbing the back of my head "So we can be friends now, right? I really like Boris. He seems like a cool kid!" he ask me with exciting tone, he is right but was thinking about the demon deal. (A/N: Not Bendy! Sorry Cup x Bendy fan!)  "Cup?" "If we don't get rid of them, we're the ones who'll end up dead, remember?" "Well the boss doesn't want them to find some machine parts or something! Why can't we just find them first? That way whe won't have to kill them?" "Hmmm...." i think "We don't have the map though" "Oh"he reply with a dumb face. I went out to get some fresh air and i saw Bendy with Y/n hanging clothes, Bendy was shirtless. It seems they are talking and looks very happy together. I hate to admit but they sure are a cute couple. 'How about i tease him and his girlfriend eh?' i thought not realizing they were staring at me, i fuzz out and begin to giggle *Phhehe hehehe* "You guys are everywhere aren't you?" i ask "I could say the same to you" Bendy reply, he seems a little bit worried, now i tease him "You're awfully calm about seeing me because you know, i can pouce at any... MOMENT!" i yelled the last part, Bendy jump he looks scare but Y/n seems normal though, hm? Y/n smirk and pinch his cheek "Awwww Lil' Bendy here is scare, does he remember him mommy?" she said in a teasing tone cause Bendy to blush then she wink at me, i know what she meant and i start playing with her "That's right is he lost, what does a baby doing out here?" i began pinch the other cheek, he blush even more "Oh no! Is he having a fever he looks so red, i guess we have to put him in the fridge to cool down" she continude and carrying him bridal style "There's no way you are putting a fridge!! Put me down woman!!" he yelled he still red like a tomato, she put him down and start laughing like me "Hahahahaha you should have seen the looks on your face!!" "Haahaha OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A WUSS!" i hold my stomach and i  pretend to be a chicken " Bwaaak Bock-Bock Bkaak!!"i bark "What next cup a cow?" Y/n ask me, i know she is gonna join me "Nope! Next up is a pussy!" "Miiawww" we both say at him same time "STOP IT YOU TWO!" "Well i better get going now. See ya" and walks to her room, Bendy start to leave but i stop him "Hah!! Before you go just i last thing!" "UGGGGGH What?" "Thank you!" "W-What?" "Yeah very weird of me to say it but you know how much i cherish my brother..." "Your love for your brother is the only thing i like about you anyway so you're welcome" and he went back to him room and so do i.