Part 6

Bendy POV

So we follow Mickey to a restaurant, it wasn't that far so it didn't took to long to get there "Mr Mickey, you didn't have to" Boris said but he still hasn't stop blushing "Nah, it's fine, my treat!" "It's like i'm talking to a freaking wall." Donald the Grumpy Duck said ( Author:Heh heh, don't judge me) "Freaking wall" the little blue bunny said, he or she, idk stood next to Donald and Ozzy. Suddenly, Ozzy ran and hug the cat "S-Sir" "Holy sh-" i cover Boris ears so he don't hear it "Donald! Watch your mouth! There are children here! And.. um.. Ozzy?" Ozzy look at the cat again, and look away " What's got into you?" "I'M so sorry! I don't know what to.." "O-Oh no! It's ok! Who can say no to a hug huh?" 'Wait, i realize him, it's my favourite author, Felix!'  i though. I walk up to him for a little chit-chat "Hi, Mr Felix right? I love your books." "Wow thank you! I'm glad that you do Mr..." "Bendy" i said with a smile, we shake hands. I notice that i've not seen Y/N anywhere, did she ink illness again. Then i start panic "What the matter? Are you  ok? You look worried" "Oh.. um have you seen a girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes?" "Oh, i think i saw her over there." He point at the table, i saw Y/N talking to a boy.He has black hair, he is wearing a gray T-shirt and blue jeans, he look stronger and taller than me, he said something that make Y/N laugh. I can feel to jealousy in me, he finish, Y/N wave goodbye at him and walk to me "Sorry, if i keep you waiting, i just make a new friend, his name Thomas" "I see that" i said in a grumpy tone "Oh, is Mr Grumpy is not in the good mood to day, is he jealous?" she said in a teasing voice "N-No i'm not!" she bend down to me and pinch my cheek "You look very cute when you jealous" ( Author note: You are taller than Bendy, and you are taller or shorter than Boris, your choice) I blush "I-I'm not jealous" "Come on, let's go check Boris" "Uh..um" and we walk to Boris, he look sad "Do yo need any help Mr Mickey?" "No no! Ozzy just need some rest. I'll be back with ya soon Boris" he said carrying Oswald somewhere "He seems so, I wonder what's bother him so much?" i shrug, we sat at a table and start chit-chating "Dude, i've met The Felix! He said he's gonna write a new book soon! Can't wait!" "Looks like we both met our idols, what about you Y/N? Did you met anyone new?" "Hum? Oh, I've got a new friend, his's Thomas and Bendy is jelly about it." "I-I'm not jealous!" "Really? Well you need to keep attention to Bendy or he will even more jealous." "I will keep that in mind, don't want my little devil to get JEALOUS" she emphasize the word 'jealous' to tease me, but i still blush when she said 'my little devil'. "Slam!" the door slam open and we saw Cup with a really really bad mood.