Part 14

-The next morning....-_- (A/n: Don't turn it on yet)

Boris POV

I'm really tired right now from taking too many pictures "Why do i ship them so much?" "BORIS!" who's that?....Oh no it's Mugman..."GOOD MORNING!!" and he hugs me very tight 'Oh yeah i have a friend now, i guess?' and i hug him back..a little *yawn* i hear footsteps, IT'S CUP!! 'Oh SHOOT!! It's the crazy one! Is he aware of this?' "Morning bro!" i'm really scare of him right now! He looks at me with a deathly glare and chage it to SWEET?! "Morning Mugs..And you to Boris" I think saw my own ghost...'This is somehow more unsetting than how he usually looks at us..'

-Mean while..

Bendy POV

I just woke up...i saw Y/N still sleeping on the bed....SHE'S SO CUTE!!! But i don't want to wake her so i'm just going to go out, we'll call when we are ready to go... OW! My head is still hurt! Ugh. "You always promise yourself to lay off over drinking. But nooo, you just love to toture yourself don't ya Bendy?" when i just walk out of the room, and somebody covers my eyes, really Y/N?! "Guess who?" Oh wait i realize this voice...it's Cuphead isn't it? "Cup..head?" 'Please don't be him please don't be him!' "Bingo!" "uhehe" 'And it's him' this is so AKWARD! "How did you get in here anyways?" "I just go in, the door is open and i saw your girlfriend still sleeping, but i'm sure my bud doesn't mind" BORISSS! "Don't ya Bendy?" "You really want me to answer that?" he looks kinda sad "You don't belive me...Do you?" i sweat drop 'Did you have to ask?' 'I am not sure man..' "Sorry, i'll just leave" Ugh, so drama! "Alright, sit you a** back down and let's be real for a sec!" i continude "Sure we saved eachother's butts, and that was cool and all, but why did this conflict between us start in the first place! Were you...force to, in some way..?" *nod* *nod "Yes" "All i can tell you is that i can't tell you who force us!" well i can't just force him to say it "Well, i guess i can respect (A/N: THE WAHMEN, Pewdiepie anyone? No? Fine back to the story...And also turn on that video) that but this is a bit sudden, you're still a dangerous killing machine with that power of yours" he started to tear up "I...don't like this power at all i thought it was great and all but ... After it pierced through my brother like that i...i just can't stand it!"*sniff* *sniff * 'Dang it my mouth' "Nooo, no,no you don't have to remember that! I'm sorry!" he stop crying but i still like to comfort him "Um...there there" i said akwardly while patting his back "Wow, you suck at this!" "Dude, i'm trying at least!" "Hehe, you don't seem like you have many friends!" "Haha shut up!"

-At the bedroom

Author POV

You are still sleeping and snoring *Snore* *snore* *snore*...."No no! Pl-Please DON'T LEAVE ME!! BENDY! BORIS! *cries* please don't leave me...AHHHH!! Phew~ just a dream"       

(A/n: If you got troll by the Titanic music then comment down below!)