Part 8

(A/N: Sorry for not updating for soooo long. It's because of summer school T-T)

Boris POV 

We start walking back to Mickey's place. I began to think 'Bendy is right! It's a big risk for us to bring him along. B-But it's just not fair.' (A/N: Sad doesn't it?) Bendy spoke up, but his words make suprise "Sorry Boris, but that mouse was a little to nice for no reason.." "So?" " C'mon bro no one is that nice without wanting something in return!" i feel angry, why would he think Mr. Mickey is like that?! "Thanks but i know what i am doing! Beside, i can't just turn down an invitation like that ... especially by someone as amazing as Mr. Mickey. He was there for you too, remember?" i reply back. "You are so easely trusting. Why can't you grow up for once?" it make my nearly crying "I AM a grown up and i won't act in such a w- AAAYY!" Bendy pull me down to his level, he grab my face to him, he look in my eyes but i look away (A/N: No yaoi in here people! Do not search this on the internet children!) "I hope you're not forgeting that i love you more than anything... Are you?" "Of course not! You always want what's best for me, i know i know but so far... what best for me felt like the worst..." we made up and go check Y/N if she is ok and went back to the restaurant. "I glad that you two made up" she pinch Bendy's check making him blush madly, after that thing with Bendy, i still ship him with Y/N. On the way, i just keep thinking about S/N (Ship name). Bendy still blushing and touch where she pinch his cheek. But when we get there he start acting cool back.    

Meanwhile: At the restaurant                                                                                                                         

Mickey POV:                                                                                                                                                     

After getting care of Oswald i heard a loud crash. I go out and saw a mess with a scared Max and Donald with a few holes on the wall i ran to them "You alright Max?" i ask worried "W-Who cares? Uncle Pete's gonna kill me!" he reply with a shaky voice " No no, it's ok we'll explain everything to him, no problem! Just explain it to me first, that's it!" i said to calm him down and then i realize that the brothers and Y/n aren't there "MY BORIS!!!!" i yell scared of loosing him, i thought 'If anything happens to him.. You're the one to blame Mickey!' i turn around and them " Hi Mr.Mickey" my face got red from embarrassment and i began talk "Oh thank godness you're safe! T-Three of you of course! Hehe" i akwardly laugh

Boris POV                                                                                                                                                           

"Do you know what happend here or did you miss it like i did?" "W-Well..-" i was cut off Bendy "Sorry, we don't do touching it's a family thing" and he slap Mickey hand away. He's doing it again!! I have to control my anger!

Bendy 
"Thanks for everything, but we're kind of in a hurry. Just ask one of your friends about what happened" "I..I can always invite you guys in some others res..-" "I said we we're on a hurry" that will show you who's my Boris (A/N: Yandere much?)

To be continude..... (Q\\w\\Q)