Part 15

Your POV (A/n: Don't play that video....until i say so)
Y/n POV
I just woke up from a really really realy really REALLY bad dream..And i just go brush my teeth and chage my clothes but it's strange...i don't see Bendy and Boris anywhere maybe they are shopping? I was going to the livingroom and hear talking?! It sound like Bendy and...CUPHEAD!?? ... wtf? Am i still dreaming? I rub my eyes and pinch my cheek to see if it was a dream....it wasn't. I stand there for a while until Cuphead notice me..shiz "Oh hey toots! Wanna join us?" I look over at Bendy and he looks ok so i guess it's fine "O-Ok" i walk  to the chair and sit with them, we chat for a while then Bendy ask "Hey Y/n,Cup wanna get some breakfast?" "Sure, i know a really good café near here"
A few minutes later...at the café
Author POV
"Yo doll! Three lattes and three muffins please!" Cuphead said to the waitress "See? I invited you guys for a drink. Like a cool friend. I don't do this for anyone ya know~" Cuphead said and pinch Bendy cheek, you giggles 'There he goes again..' Bendy thougt and roll his eyes "Get off dude!" Bendy said angrily, Cuphead chuckles. They stop talking for a while......"Seriously what's up Bends?" Cuphead ask "So...like you guys were sent to stop us that means you know what we are trying to accomplish right?" *nod nod* "But how?" Bendy ask with a serious tone "I have no clue who,how he force us, i don't know  why either.. But while we're on the subject i thougt that you need us on your journey..." "Wait...you wanna tag along?" Bendy ask, you were both surprised about what Cuphead said "Sure the more the better, think about it you guys would be much safer with us around" "..." then the waitress comes back with our order "Here sir,miss and these are free for you little guy~" (A/n: Turn it on)you and Cup chuckle "Ma'am my friend her is a grown man what he lacks in length, he makes up in smart, strenght and looks" you said "Oh goodness! I'm sorry, i didn't mean to..." " I agree with the girl but hey no worries, at least his order isn't free anymore he he.." Cup said cheerfully, Bendy smile after Cup said that "uhehe yeah super sorry again" then she leaves "Well ain't you guys all cool of a sudden!" Bendy said "I don't know what you're talking about, we're always cool." You said and flip you hair fabulously, you guys laugh for a minute, "She's right, I am always cool" Cup said "Don't you think you went overboard with those two praises of yours?" Bends ask you "So i was wrong?" "No no it's true, i'm all of those things" he answer "Excuse us for a sec please!" You pull him away from Cuphead, you whistper (A/n:|This is what your line look like when you whistper|) |Do you think we should let him join our quest?|you ask him worried about the answer |I.... don't know I'm not sure if i can say yes but i'm more afaird to say no for some reason then again, i don't really doubt him as much as i used to he seems ok.|he answer back looking more happy  |That's the spirit Bendy!|after the little chat we go back to Cuphead "Sorry for keeping you waiting.." you said "Took ya long enough, don't tell me you were doing some naughty things back there" Cup said, you and Bendy blush "A-Anyway back to the problem, we'll talk with Boris about this" Bendy said with a little blush on his face "OH I KNEW IT!! I knew you wouldn't let me down! 😄 " Cup answer with a really really happy face as he hold Bendy hands (A/n: No hard feeling ok guys?) "Hehe😅" 'But we didn't say yes dude'
Meanwhile at Boris
Boris's POV
I'm buying some stuff for the quest with Mugman than "EEEEEYYYYY!" I heard a scream near, it was not that loud, when i turn around i saw Mugs holding a little mouse and he looks like he was going to beat the kid "Let me go NOW!!" The mouse said "M-Mugs, let the poor kid go!" Then Mugs take the apple from the mouse hands and give it to me "W-Wait he stole this from me?....O-Oh you could have just ask...here you go" i handed to mouse the apple "And stay out of trouble ok?" The mouse said thank and left "Hey was really nice Boris!😄" Mugs said "Thanks, let's go back to the others"
And we left the store to get ready for the adventure ahead.
(A/n: I'm sorry for not updating like years....anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter and Bye~ ♡^♡)