5.

"Six o'clock, brunette with big green eyes." Sylvie whispers as she passes me and sits down opposite me. I place my burger down on my tray and look over my shoulder in the direction Sylvie gave me. I frown.

"So?"

"So go talk to her or something, she's eyeing you like a lion would it's prey," She giggles and steals some of my fries. I flip her off and continue eating my burger. "Wait, she's telling her friends something. Jesus, now they're all looking," she enjoys teasing me. "Take your pick boy, they're all hunting you down." She laughs at herself and rests her feet on my lap underneath the table.

"Fuck off Sylvie."

"You're delusional. A guy would kill to be in this position right now," she pauses to count the girls. "Come on Mr Bad boy; five girls wanting you to fuck them in the bathroom like it's nobody's business." I glare at her, wishing she wouldn't do this while I'm eating.

"Stop it."

She rolls her eyes at me. "Stop what, idiot?"

I eye her dangerously. "You know what so fucking stop it." She laughs and glances over at the girls again. She waves at them and laughs some more.

"They've stopped looking now. There, you happy mr grumpy pants?" I hate her sarcasm. Sylvie steals some more of my food and rests comfortably against the back of her chair. "I can't believe you've just turned down five girls at once," she giggles. "What's the matter? Downstairs not working today?"

"I'm not a guy who fucks five different girls in the bathroom stall of Burger King, Sylvie."

"Aren't supposed bad boys meant to be players?" She continues her teasing, crossing her ankles on my lap.

"Fuck off." I grunt.

She smirks. "Make me."