Chapter 3

(A/N): I am only updating this story on weekdays that I am less busy on. So, If I update this back to back now you know why. And If I don't update in a while, just remember I have another story and I have school. Okay? Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 3:

Finn's POV:

I don't want to spend more time with him. I was hoping he was gonna say "Alright, Wednesday" "Thursday" Oh bloody hell, he could've said "Sunday." and I've could of been okay with it. I just don't want to spend more time with him. Not now, not never.

"Alright, what time?" I didn't know what he meant by 'tonight'.

"At 7:30. Sharp." He must care about his grades. Or he must think I'm doing all the work for him.

"Okay, mate. See you then." Even though I don't want to. But, I need to get a good (enough) grade.

"Alright, 'mate'."

We walked our seperate ways instead of walking together. I had enough him and of this fucking school. People there don't even call me Finn, they call me 'that guy that looks like Jack.' My brain says tell them who you are! Tell them at least your name! But, the rest of my body just doesn't agree.

I just want this day to end.

Jack's POV:

"Hey Jack! How's it going!" Oh no no no no no. Please don't tell me it's-

"Hey Jack, I think your girlfriend is calling you. haha"

"Dude, Shut up." She is my girlfriend and has been for about a year or two. But, sometimes she can get a bit annoying... Ether way, I still love her. I put on a fake smile and walk towards her.

"Hey Emily."

"No excitement?"

"There's always excitement with you, Em!"

"Aww, baby." She tried to lean in for a kiss but, I wasn't very interested right now.

"Anyways, I have to go get my lunch..."

"Alright, speak to you soon."

I'm interested in that kid. Finn.

He looks exactly like me and He can't just pop out of no where. Someone made him come here. He doesn't look like he made this decision to transfer here. You can clearly see. It obvious. He said it's been like 'Hell'. If it's like hell, then, why did you come here?

It feels like we have a connection. (Not as in a gay relationship, not that there's anything wrong with that). Like a family relationship. A strong bond. You know what I mean.

But, I just don't understand how this is bugging me so much. Usually I would just leave it alone and make stupid jokes about it. But, this time I can't. I can't leave it alone. I just have to wait till school is over to find out.

Finn's POV: (Afterschool)

First day is done and over with. No more of that hell for at least 9 more hours. Oh wait! I had to go with that 'Jack' kid to work on our project. He gave me his address and I have to walk over there. Ugh. I just wanted to relax. Not having homework, but you have a whole bunch of stuff to do. Just seems like bullshit. But, I got like 3 more hours left. Why not make something out of it? My first obvious choice is to go on the internet. I check my email and see I have over a 25 new messages. Some were friends from my old school but, most of them were from Sarah. She's become a little obessed and paranoid about me not being at Cambrige High School anymore. I'm in a new place now, but miles away from you.