Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Finn's POV:

I snap out of my daydreaming, closed the textbook and put all my revision papers back in my book-bag. I lay down and just think about everything that has happened so far.

I've almost gotten Jack into trouble because I was too shy to defend myself.

I argued with Emmy because I was trying to get along with her.

I made Jack lose his girlfriend and his trust for me because she made out with the wrong person.

What else can I do? Much worse probably.

My phone vibrates to remind me that I've gotten a new text message from someone.

Please be Jack. I want to see if he's okay. Just please be him. - My mind pleads.

I look on my phone and see that it's from Sarah.

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: Ready for that park date that you promised?

"Oh Shit.." I muttered under my breath.

I was supposed to go to the park to meet up with Sarah. I look over to my clock and realize it's 3:25.

Shit. How am I supposed to get in the park in five minutes?

finnharries123@gmail.com: Yeah, I'm already there at the swings waiting for you!

How much of a idiot can I be? Jesus Christ. Why the fuck did I say was already there? I could've told the truth and still be there without and argument or anything. The park is literally a 20 minute drive from where I live. So, how can I get there in under than five minutes?

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: Oh shit! Then, I guess I should be heading out then.

I fix my hair, take my phone and run out the house. I have no time to lose.

"What's the rush?" Auntie Anna asked whilst I was to go out the door.

"I have to go to the park! My whole relationship with Sarah could at risk!"

"Oh, teenagers." She chuckled out.

I ran through the shortest shortcuts, I literally had no time no lose. I probably looked like a crazy person running through the neighbourhood to go to a park like a child, but I didn't care. I needed to go before Sarah lashes out on me like Auntie Anna lashes out on me when ever I get a bad report from school.

I stopped due to the fact that my phone vibrated once again. I check my phone and see it's another text message from Sarah.

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: Finny, I'm here at the park... And I don't see you at the swings. Where are you?

Shit, Shit, Shit and Shit. I'm almost at the park and she's already there... What the hell do I do? Do I keep her busy? Do I lie? Do I tell her the truth? What do I do?

Fuck, she's probably getting the gist that I didn't show up and I was being a fucking prick to her. Ugh, what have I gotten myself into?

finnharries123@gmail.com: I'm hiding somewhere... You just have to find me. Have fun!

The 'Keep her busy option it is.'

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: No. Fucking. Where's. Waldo. Shit. Okay?

finnharries123@gmail.com: Can't make any promises! But... For you... I'll try. ;)

sarahbear0528@gmail.com: Sometimes Finnegan, You're an absolute pain... >:( x