Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

*trigger warning: mild swearing*

Finn's POV:

"What the Fuck, Emily?"

"What?" She said with hint of confusion in her voice.

"You knew what I was telling Jack was the truth! And now he thinks I kissed you first!"

"Well, I didn't know you weren't Jack! You guys are identical twins! How the fuck was I supposed to know?"

"Well, if you weren't too busy trying to kiss me, you would of known that I wasn't Jack. I was trying to tell you that, but you just kept interrupting me."

"Brings me back to my point, I-" I'm done with your bullshit.

"I don't give a flying fuck if you didn't know that I wasn't Jack. If you knew you kissed me first, then why did you say that you didn't kiss me when Jack asked you? Huh?" I spat.

"... Well, I was afraid he'll break up with me." Oh. My. Fuck. King. God.

"Are you fucking serious? Have you done this before?"

"No! And If I said yes, he would of thought I was cheating on him with you... Then, he'll probably break up with me because of the wrong idea."

"Oh my fucking- Did you realize I lost my brother's trust because of the 'wrong idea'!? Now, did you think about that clearly?"

"Well..." I didn't fucking think so.

"Goodbye Emily." I said as I walked to my first period class.

I can't believe her.

Jack's POV:

I... I really can't believe he did that. That fucking twat kissed my girlfriend. What a great morning we're having. Note the sarcasm. That son of a bitch kissed Emily, My fucking girlfriend. And he has the fucking nerve to lie right in my fucking face and say that he didn't kiss her first when I fucking know he did. I just run. Run away from those two. I felt tears about to flow down faster than nigrara falls just thinking about them. Finn did that. He really kissed my girl friend.

I ran into class and just sat down in my seat with my head down. I just couldn't stop thinking about that. Finn did that. My twin brother did that. We barely know eachother and he does that.

"Jack? Are you okay?" Ms. Jackson yelled. I remained silent. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

"Jack? Do you need tissues?" I nodded my head and she went to her desk and got some. She went to my desk and left them at the top right corner.

"Whoa. Jack must be really upset. Wonder what happened to him..."

"I never saw Jack like this. Someone must have gotten him really upset."

"Jack must be having a rough morning."

Jack. Jack. Jack. Was all I heard around me.

Jack. Jack. Jack. Is really upset, thanks for noticing.

Jack. Jack. Jack. Is having a rough morning. No shit, Sherlock.

People were surrounding me and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright! Alright! Leave me alone! I am upset! Nice going, Detectives! But, I'm not telling you why! Just... Just leave me alone." I said as I lifted my head up, got up from my desk and stormed out the room.