Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Jack's POV:

"What?!? But, Jack! Sweetie!" She kept yelling. I just walked away as she keep calling my name.

"Jack! Come here!" She said as she grabbed my arm.

"C'mon Jack. Just listen to me!" I turned around and stood right in my place.

"What? Why do I need to listen after you kissed my brother? Why out of all the reasons should I forgive you or even listen to you after what you did?" I spat.

"I never wanted to kiss him! I wanted you, Jack. I just couldn't tell the difference between your faces yet. Jack, please understand."

"Why did you lie to me? We could've avoided this whole thing if you just told me the truth."

"I thought I would lose you. I don't want to lose you, Jack. Not now... I never want to lose you." She said.

"You should've thought of that before you made me go against my brother because you didn't want to lose me. You went as far as to make me go against my brother and make him lose his trust for me just for you."

"But, Jack, I-"

"I've heard enough. Goodbye Emily." I said walking away.

"Jack! Jack!" She screamed getting frustrated.

I've had enough of her bullshit. This was the only way to get rid of it all.

Finn's POV:

I went to my AP Physics class that I had with Jack. Someone tugged on my jacket and pulled me away from the door. First, she smacked me with her fucking all.

"You. Fucking. Twat." She spat.

"What the fuck do you want and what the fuck was that for?" I said in disgust.

"You made me lose my boyfriend. I'm going to make you pay for this, Harries!" Is she serious? Emily is like the evil villain that you see in every day fairy tales. Nice and feisty, then horrible and threatening. Honestly, She's more annoying than threatening.

"Technically, you little psychotic shit, you made yourself lose your own boyfriend. You lied right in his face. Now, you face the consequences. It's not my fault you weren't being loyal or honest to your boyfriend." I blurted out.

She just stood there knowing I was right. But, I guess she was still in a state of denial. Thinking that it's all my fault. None of this is my fault. It was just one big misunderstanding that ended in lying and betrayal.

"Just expect the rest of your last year of secondary school a living hell. Got it?"

"What the fuck are you going to do?"

"I have advantages. And I'm gonna use them." She said. Emily turned around in her flousy skirt and walked over to Mr. Darrison's class.

What the fuck is her problem? I honestly didn't do anything to her. She lied to Jack now, she pays for the consequences. Not my fault she was being an idiot.

I walk back into my AP Physics class that I am now late for.

"Oh, I guess we have a vistor... Or is that just a late student? Why are you late, Mr. Harries?"

"Because I came after the period started." Everyone in the room laughed a little, even though what I said wasn't even that funny. I look and scan the room. Jack is sitting in his seat. He looks up at me and makes a confused face.

"Some of Jack must of rubbed off of you, huh." He said saracastically.

"Yeah... Maybe..." I said walking to my desk. Jack looks at me like he was confused as to why I was late and he was on time.