Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Then again, here we are. Back here again in our roots.

I thought things were going back to normal, but I guess they're not.

A boy lost in his own world.

Where he was beat down, no one helped him up. No one tried to bring him back on the road.

What happened to that little boy that lived happily? That little boy that didn't worry about these things? That didn't have to worry about panic or anxiety attacks?

That trusted things that he knew wouldn'tgo stab him in the back? The boy who couldn't be insulted by his own mind?

What happened to him? Where did he go?

Where did he end up to?

~

"Finn!" Mr. Dixon screamed into my face with a blank, now furrowed expression.

"Huh?" I came out of the limbo, shooting back and forth making sure Emily was no where in sight.

She was gone, out of sight. I guess I was too deep into thought to realize.

"I think you had enough time out here. You came back into class now." He reminded me once again. Classes are the least of my worries. My mental health and state is more important than a letter grade in a class.

Right now, I'm going insane. Nuts, Coocoo, out of my mind, crazy... I'm just not feeling comfortable with myself.

Emily truly fucked me up.

She played these mind games with me. I just can't keep playing these games anymore. Either Emily stops, or I stop it for her.

"Finn." Mr. Dixon reminds me once more. He gestures me into the classroom. "Now."

He walks into the class and sits at his desk whilst evaluating presentations and giving grades that's towards their final grade.

I walk in, trying not to disrupt anymore presentations and I sit down in my seat with my head down with my arms folded. It's about time I get some time to relax and just daze out into the moment. Just the time to be with myself, trying to connect with that boy again.

"Jack! Head up." Mr. Dixon called my attention as I remembered the deal Jack and I made. "This isn't bed time. Pay attention to these other students."

"Sorry sir." I lifted my hed up and tried to pay attention to a snore of a class.

The presentations were dull and all about the same subject. It was hearing a broken record playing the same part of the song over and over again.

'The law of physics, also known as the law of motion was created by the one and only Sir Issac Newton, with the first law being: