Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Finn's POV:

No, no, no,no, no, no.

I'm not going anywhere with that woman. She lied to me. Who knows? She might kidnap me and send me somewhere that I hate most. Finn, get your shit together, mate. Just give her a chance. - My brain yells. Maybe I should. But, I feel as if she shouldn't be trusted for a while. I just don't get it. If you didn't mean to do it, why did you give me away? It's not like I wanted it to be Jack instead of me, but she knew she didn't have to do it... But, she did it anyway.

"What?!"

"Yep, at 2:40, you go straight with Jack and Emmy."

"Why?"

"Finn. I had no one else to take you home. Your mum was the only person to go to." Bullshit.

"Why can't I go walking?"

"Because you can't." How old does she think I am? Four?

"Anna, I've walking many times before! Why can't-"

"Because I said so! You're going with her and that's final." I think she thinks I'm 12 now...

"Fine. Goodnight Auntie."

"Goodnight."

******************************* The Next Day************************************

It's 5:30 in the morning, The sun actually exists here in London because it's shining brighter than a motherfucker out here. It's slightly cold, mostly because I'm half-naked. I seem to waking up in a good mood today because of meeting Sarah for the first time since I transferred. I miss her. I miss her a lot. I miss everything about her. Her smile, hair, wittiness, cheekiness. I miss it all. And I'm glad to see it all again. I thought this kind of thing would happen when I go to university but, nope... It has to happen now.

I go into the bathroom per usual, to take a 10 minute shower. Then, I go to my room to change into my uniform... I don't even know why they even have uniform there. My old school didn't. Why here? I fix my hair into a quiff and I run downstairs to get some breakfast even though I have an half-hour to spare.

"Why are you up in a good mood this morning?"

"I don't know. Ask my feelings."

"Alright. Let's go, Finn."

She gets her car keys and runs out the door while I go grab my phone upstairs in my room. She honks the horn to signal that she's already in the car. Like I haven't noticed.

"Finn!! Hurry up!!! I'm going to be late for work!!!"

I go running down the stairs so, I won't have to hear that wonderful voice again... I check to see if I'm missing something and I'm not as always. Then, I leave out the door and enter my Aunt's car.

"Finn, what took you so long?"

"Nothing took me long... It's only been 10 minutes and school doesn't start until 8:05... And it's 8:00."

"I have to be at work at 8:10 and I don't want to be late like yesterday just because you didn't want to go to school."

"Alright, whatever." Then, she drives me to school... Also known as hell.

"Okay, have fun!" FUN? This place seems like 'Fun' to you?

I look at my schedule and see that first period already started because the fucking time was 8:20... Did Auntie Anna drive that slow? I can walk faster to get here. I had run up to my Chemistry class which is on the 2nd floor. SHIT. The 2nd floor has hundreds of stairs you have to get up to. I guess I'm going to wasting energy on going up on these stairs.