CHAPTER ONE

Eliana's POV

I must admit today is the best day in my life. No,scratch that. It is the most important day for a girl like me. No,I'm not getting married.

You can say it is a dream come true because I was looking for a Job while doing so I saw a Vacant position in my dream work place in the glorious ROUSHUN COMPANY.

I graduated with a good score after I was done being pampered by the orphanage because I was as said 'an adult'.

Pampered my foot!

While I was learning, I worked a part time jobs as much as I could in my busy life of being a student.

I am a care giver to myself that means building a better future for myself just like how I rented an apartment so I don't have to worry about being on the streets when I am done learning.

So finding a vacant work place barely three weeks after graduation is a big deal.
I just couldn't contain my excitement I kept dancing and jumping on my bed like a mad dog .

only if they accept me.

"Well, Better sleep early. " I muttered to myself. I changed into my purple PJs and cuddled to my teddy bear,I received as a gift from my parents on my 9th birthday.
I drifted off to dream land hoping tomorrow will be a chance to make my dream come true.
_________________________________
__________________________________

I woke up with my alarm shouting like one mad bitch who got her nail polish spilled. well at least that is what it made me feel like.
I groaned and turned off my alarm but instantly the events from last night came crashing down on me making me beam with excitement because today was the day for the interview.

I quickly got out of bed grabbed clothes to change into after shower and went straight to bathroom . I showered,got dressed and ate my breakfast cereal. Then I went to my vanity mirror to check myself one more time before going to the interview .

A woman with curves in all the right places with midnight long black hair pulled into a tight bun ,emerald green
eyes,pink lips and fair skin wearing grey skirt below her knees,white blouse and black heels with her nerdy glasses on and I am glad to say I have passed through a lot of shit to be here . To be this women in front of me .To be the Eliana Joyce I see right now.

Life hasn't been easy starting from a traumatic experience to leave a deep scar on my heart to the uncountable sleepless nights that followed and my parents ....But its in the past and now is the time to worry about my future career.

Let's do this eli!

As I thought of these things a smile was tugging on my lips which disappeared as quick as it came when I realized I will be running late if I don't go out now.

OK! enough of the staring girl!

I mentally scolded myself while grabbing the car keys from the kitchen counter. locking my apartment I went to the parking lot and got into my car (which was a secondhand and quite cheap but nevertheless well kept) speeding off to the sideways because I wanted to get hot chocolate from the cafe .

You see,when I am nervous or frustrated I have a habit of eating chocolate because my mom told me once that 'if you are angry or nervous pour your emotion into the chocolate because it will calm you.'

Mom!how much I miss you! How could he do that to you? To me?

But before I could open my car door my passenger door opened and this guy in dark blue suit with coffee in one hand and a brief case probably filled with office papers got into my car panting heavily like he run the marathon .

He put the coffee in the cup holder and looked back at me with those mesmerizing ocean blue eyes sending me into a daze and then finally said in a deep voice

"like what you see?"
---------------------------------------------
First chapter huh?
So guys what do you think ?I know I am just a beginner at this writing thing so I hope I did well.
Don't forget to hit the star to vote, type to comment and share for that will make your writer here happy .don't wanna take my happiness now ,do you?
Anyways ,peace and blessings to you all.
Your dearest author,
Xael Smith.😜