CHAPTER THREE

“What the hell?!” I shouted as I heard a car's tyre screech.

Really?!what now!

I thought as I opened my car's door to see what the noise was about and to say I was angry was an
understatement. You can say like I was mega pissed at myself,and in majority at that man who left my car a couple of minutes ago.

Well take a wild guess what happened. my passenger door was scratched badly and as if that wasn't enough,the driver that scratched my car was yelling at me how his car was damaged and I have to pay for it.

“Are you drunk or something?! How can you leave your door open while driving?!” the man said angrily glaring at me like he is gonna kill me any time now.

I am not the type of person that would get into arguments and I am not in anyway brave when it comes to confronting people but everybody has their bad day where they completely act out of character and it seems like today was the day.

“look,mister! I am not drunk nor did I leave my car door open so you should get your eyes checked next time you want to point your finger at someone like that!” I replied irritated that he was blaming me for doing something I didn't.

While talking to him I saw in the corner of my eye the guy who left my car laughing his ass off clutching his stomach.

You are so dead now. I really pray to God I meet you again so that I beat your ass. by words of course. I really can't fight a muscular guy like him...whatever.

After settling everything with that driver and parking my car,I went running like a mad person because I was already 20 minutes late.

Oh my god!all of this happened because of that good for nothing,lazy pig. I swear to god, if i see him again i am going to--

My train of thought was interrupted by a feminine hand which then connected to a slim figure of a woman with blonde hair tied in a messy bun,brown eyes and olive skin. She was wearing a baby pink dress that reached her knees and everything about her screamed innocent next-door girl vibe.

“You Are Eliana Joyce?” She asked.

How did she know?

“Yes?” I replied furrowing my eyebrows confused. Then suddenly She started laughing as if I've told her the most funniest joke making me even more confused.

“oh dear almost every one is waiting for the new secretary of the COO of the company. Hurry up now, you are already late.” she explained gesturing for me to follow her.

“Thank you,Kate.” I said after reading her name tag attached to her right side shoulder.

                               •••

COO=  Chief Operating Officer.