CHAPTER EIGHT

Eliana POV

I was still wearing her sandal and you know what,it was comfy.So comfy to the point where I wanted to sleep in it!

Exaggerating!

Now that I have finished my interview, I was free to go home and rest. I have already said goodbye to Mrs.Grayson and just exited her office when I bumped into Kate again.

“Oh!it's you again!” Said Kate in a happy tone.

“Me again!”I said trying to imitate her happy attitude.

“How was the interview?” She asked and instantly a smile was forming on my face,No,I was sure I looked like a chesire cat.

“It was good,I got the job.” I replied still smiling.

“Good for you! I told you you would get hired,we will see each other a lot now!” She said enthusiastically.

“so where are you going now?” I asked because I noticed the files she had in her hand.

“I got to report to Mr.Grayson and then, I am going to eat some lunch.” she said.

Is it time for lunch already? How long did the interview take?

“Well, bye then.I guess I will see you tomorrow?” I asked her not knowing what else to say.

“Of course.See you tomorrow!” She said waving her hand goodbye and walking away.

I like today. I got a job.
My first full time job in Roushan Company!

I was happy,I am happy. It's been so long since I have been this content.I liked the feeling of having a smile on my face,a genuine one.I continued walking in the hallway away from Mrs.Grayson's office and towards the elevator.

I knew I was skipping like a little girl but I didn't really care to walk like a normal 23 year old woman because I knew too well I wasn't normal.

The hallway was so quiet I could hear the voices in my head,specially one creepy voice that tried to persuade me to do something.

'No one is in the hallway.'

'So? ' Replied the sane part of my mind.

'A little ballet dance,just one?' Requested that creepy voice.

'Shut up! As if you remember how to do ballet' retorted Mr.Sane brain.

I felt like this is the part where there will be a huge fight between Mr.sane brain and Creepy voice. Unfortunately, I couldn't continue to hear this argument because the peace was disturbed by a certain good for nothing 'you will drive me anywhere I want jerk'.

He cleared his throat as his way of addressing me and dangled a bag with a brand name I couldn't read because he was dangling it in front of my eyes.

I swear I'm going to be cross-eyed because of him!

“Here is a similar shoe.Give the sandal back.” He demanded but I was not paying attention, why? Because I was busy thinking very urgent matters at hand.

What is the best way to kill your boss without anyone finding out?

How can I kill him in the most torturous way?

Urgent,important matters.

In my state of absence,he had squatted down and for a teeny whiny second, I thought he was going to apologize but he just brought a box out of the bag and grabbed my right foot.

So this is what Cinderella felt!

Usually in the movies, when the guy squats down and grabs the woman's foot,it is either to give her a foot massage as her legs hurt or to put her shoe on for her. I thought those were the possibilities and that is romance.

But he didn't think that way as
He not so gently took the sandal off my foot and I watched incredulously as he did the same with my other foot,stood up to his full height and walked away.

Romance?My ass!
____________________________________

That concludes chapter 8! Again thanks for the vote and comments. Thanks for putting up with my mistakes and pointing them out,feel free to tell me what you think.
Keep voting ,commenting and generally supporting me!

Until then,

Xael Smith✌