CHAPTER TWO

"Like what u see?"he said .

I was still ogling at him.

I mean seriously of course who wouldn't want to see a handsome man ....

Then reality hit me like a brick and I got out of my daze only to realize..

Wait a minute..he is a stranger in my car ,I don't  know him.
he could be a serial killer or a hit man or a gang member...Okay, seriously a hitman, a killer in a suit come on you are better than that.

After what felt like forever but in reality was only few minutes I gathered my thoughts and asked him
"who are you?"and he suddenly raised his hand to see the time on his wristwatch only to start yelling at me,"come on drive already!I have 20 minutes till the meeting!I can't  miss this meeting!Dad is gonna kill me!".

hmm,okay i can see that it is an important meeting for him but yelling at me. I am not his servant!  i don't  think so.

"You sure look like you are going to miss your meeting because I am not driving you where ever it is."I state simply and add,"well if you ask nicely,I will consider it."

"Drive to Raushan PLC company whatever"he said and I just glared at him then he said,"Okay,Please Damn it!Now I only have 17 minutes!"checking his watch "It is going to be 9." he states.

And why would I care?OMG!my interview!

"My interview!I'm gonna be late!"I said  buckling my seat belt and with that I sped off the street.

During the ride I kept glancing at him because let's be honest if you were me wouldn't you check him out. I mean he is hot and I may never see him again so I was enjoying it till he caught me .

  "Hey! Eyes on the road."he said to me in a stern manner.

"My eyes are on the road." I replied still embarrassed about the fact that I was caught staring at him.

  This guy is seriously unbelievable! I know how to drive well . it's just that this handsome devil is distracting me but-

"I know I am hot and all but really focus on the road."he said breaking my train of thought.

I replied with silence because arguing with him is going to make me more distracted and the last thing I want to  do is die before getting the chance to work at Raushan.

As I reach to the company's  parking lot I remembered that he hasn't  answered my question so I asked again glancing at him,"who are you?"

"you don't know who I am?"he asked me looking surprised.

"No,I don't.” I answered.

I mean do I have to know every hot  guys name who gets in my car!although it never happens ....

"Good." he said and with that he opened the door and run off to the entrance.

"What the hell?!"I shouted as I heard a car's tyre screech.