Lupus's background

Lupus is a pretty big mystery. 

She showed up at the Finnigan's doorstep when she was 8 years old and Seamus was 3. She is 5 years older than Seamus and the golden trio, so she is in Oliver Wood's year.

Even though Lupus and Seamus aren't biologically related, they grew up together, so they both have a tendency to blow stuff up. Seamus blows things up at a minimum once a day, whereas Lupus does it at minimum once a month.

She has no memories of her family because she lived on the streets for as long as she can remember. She only lives with the Finnigan's, she didn't let them adopt her since she has hope that her family is out there. She also doesn't know her last name, so she just goes by Lupus. 

Her name plays a big role on her personality. The word Lupus is the latin word  for wolf, and this hints at multiple things in her life.

The first thing it hints at is the fact that she is a mutant. She can transform to a wolf-life human that has wolf abilities.(The above photo is an example) She becomes faster, can hear better, see in the dark. Her hair turns silver, and her eyes change color. There is only one problem she can't talk in her wolf form, she can bark, howl, and whimper.

Anyway onto her personality. She is very competitive, out going, confident, kind, intelligent, good at pranking, and loves quidditch. She would play quidditch, but can't for reasons. Even though she seems very confident she can get extremely depressed depending what you tease her about. 

Photography is pretty much her life. Even though she stereotyped as a jock she loves her camera. Photography is how she calms herself and forgets about the real word. 

She also loves to skateboard. She goes to competitions in the muggle world, and skates through the corridors to class and meals

She is great friends with the twins even though they are two years younger than her. Oliver Wood, or Ollie, is her best friend ever! She is the reason he is so confident and competitive. When Lupus first meet Ollie he was very shy, that is why they are friends with Percy, after they slowly got to know each other more Lupus taught Ollie how to be more confident. This helped him get his first girlfriend. Lupus pushed herself away from him during this. She doesn't know why, but she didn't feel happy around them when they were together.(Hint,Hint Wink,Wink) She becomes good friends with the trio later on and, even with the giant age gap, a friend of Luna's.

She can be really funny some times and openly ships people, by that I mean she wolf whistles couples and enjoys embarrassing her friends. She plays match maker a lot mostly for Hinny, Nuna, Romione. 

She can do advanced charms, curses, and counterjinxs, such as the patronus charm. Which is one of the reasons that Professor McGonagall loves her. She is a mix of all of the marauders' personalities.