We're late, We're very very late

After an exciting day the next week was a little bit more calm for the trio, not the golden trio, the fallen trio aka Lupus, Ollie, and Percy. That was until Oliver got important news. 

"The quidditch cup has now officially begun. Team captains may start practices, try-outs, and games will start in one month." Professor McGonagall informed us. 

I have always wanted to play quidditch, but my house can't have a team and I certainly can't play by my self. The professors have allowed me to become the co-captain of the Gyrffindor team, but I have to stay on the ground. Oliver and I will work all night for two weeks before a game against Slytherin creating plays and tactics.

Oliver's acting crazy and obsessed, so I guess he's acting normally? I'm not sure if I should be worried. He needs to  get a new seeker since the last one graduated Hogwarts.The seeker also has the most important role in the entire game, so it's important that the player has all the important qualities. Anyway Oliver has a really short temper right now and most likely will until next month. The games don't start until next month, so that also means that he has to find a new seeker that will help him win the quidditch cup and has all the qualities, bravery, natural flyer, and focused, in one month. That is not a lot of time!

Anyway Ollie and I were walking to divination talking. He was really worried and ranting to me about it. 

"Don't worry I have faith in you. We will find a new seeker before the first game. Think about it, the game is in three weeks exactly, that's 21 days multiplied by 24, that's 504 hours you have total. 21 days multiplied by 7 hours of school is 147 hours that you can't work ,and 168 hours of sleep if you want to get 8 hours of sleep. So 147 plus 168 that's 315. 504 minus 315 is 189. You have 336 hours to work on quidditch if you work during meals." I state 

"You lost me at 504 hours." Ollie says confusedly 

"I was doing math. The easier way to think about it is, you have 504 hours total, but you have to be in class and sleep for 315. Then subtract 315 from 504." I explain, " You have 189 hours to work on quidditch from now until the day of the first game. That's plenty of time to create tactics." 

"Alright now that you say it that way it calms me,Thanks," He said smiling down at me while walking.

"Your Welcome," I say smiling back up at him. Oliver snorts for some reason 

"What?" I say worried that I did some thing wrong. 

"I just figured something out, something that I should have know years ago. I don't think I could have been more blind. " He replies mysteriously.

"What is it?" I say curiously.

 "I can't tell you now ,maybe later. Can I ask you a question?" He questions.

"Go ahead," I allow. 

"How are boys so stupid when it comes to feelings?," he asks

"Well you do have the emotional range of a teaspoon," I mutter 

Oliver laughs loudly signaling that I didn't whisper as quietly as I thought I did. 

"You are so right!" Oliver exclaims wiping tears from the corner of his eyes. 

"We're off to go to the class the craziest class of them all!" I sing while skipping. 

"What's that?!" Oliver exclaims.

"Have you never watched the Wonderful Wizard of Oz?" I question

"Nope," he said while swinging his arms back and forth.