chapter 9: princess

Clarke's P.O.V
My eyes opened uneasily, revealing my surrounding.

I sat up holding my head in my palms, my visions became clearer as I looked around me.

A sudden pain in my ankles, shifts my eyes towards my feet.

Great!

There tied together.

Where am I?

"Clarke!" a very surprised voice greeted me from behind.

It sounded familiar, which I figured could be really terrible or great.

I turned as Jasper held his hand over his heart, exhaling.

"This is great, thank god you're here!" He said great fully.

"Jasper, where are we?" I replied looking down at his bruised ribs, and multiple cuts scattered amongst his face and arms.

My heart raced as I noticed Monty, hunkered down in a corner, he looked even worse than Jasper to say the least.

"Who did this?" I said standing up too quickly resulting in my temples pounding.

"She-" he begun but was cut off by a women entering the room loudly stomping her feet.

"Clarke" she begun an evil smile plastered on her too perfect face.

"Where are the rest of us" I retorted, not wanting nor willing to hear what she had to say.

I didn't have to ask to know that she had done this to them.

"Of course, I was right to choose you to participate, always sacrificing yourself for your friends" she joked.

"Bring the others" she commanded the two guards standing straight in the doorway.

I held the woman's stare as the guards left and entered the room.

As soon as the door opened I shifted my gaze towards, Octavia Miller and Finn, hands tied and feet, being pushed through the doorway onto there knees.

I rushed to there side, holding Octavia's fore arm, steadying her.

"Now that everyone's decided to join us, our game can truly begin" the woman spoke.

Game?

I pondered what kind of game she could mean and immediately figured it was a dangerous type of game.

She gestured to the guards for a second time, this time no words had to be spoken before the guards we're untying the 3 that just came in.

I backed up, standing with Monty Jasper joined with Monroe and Harper cowered behind me.

Once the three were up they joined us as well, limping over holding there bloody wrists due to the restrains.

She stared each of us down, one after the other.

"Bellamy will find us" I whispered to Jasper,
" He's still out there"

I desperately hope he was okay, I would give anything to return in time, I was so grumpy when he left.

"Bellamy, oh yes the other leader" the woman spoke, my glare instantly hardening.

But I was not prepared for her next words.

"Bring him in" the woman commanded as my heart left my chest.

They had Bellamy?

Suspense! I'm updating a lot this week yayay:)) vote and comment ideas. What are the games? Who are these people?