chapter 10: gravity

Clarke's P.O.V

Bellamy was shoved through the doors involuntarily, guards holding his filthy arms behind his torso.

I felt my eyes burn, tears threatening to spill across my face. I immediately swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat begging myself to be strong for the others.

Bellamy lowered his head for only a few seconds, his exhaustion making an appearance.

As his head lifted he scanned the room, noticing everyone around him.

Once his eyes left Octavia's, whom was standing beside me, he observed mine, an innocent glance turning into an intense stare, one i did not want to know the meaning of, not right now

We had more important, more life threatening things to figure out.

"This truly is lovely isn't it? We've got the entire gang here." The woman sneered as if announcing our defeat.

Jasper shot her a sarcastic glance, opening his mouth to say something that would no doubt cause more trouble until Monty, thankfully, shot him a stare warning him to keep the funny comments till we got out of here.

"Nothing to say?" She laughed, noticing Jasper's almost words.

"Alright than, let's get started with some rules?"

I felt my stomach twist as the guards pushed a fighting Bellamy towards the rest of us.

Bellamy managed a few hurtful words that the guards seemed unfazed by and a kick to the side, before the slightly taller guard took a taser from his belt.

The shock left Bellamy's body as he fell to the ground beside us.

"Stop!" I screamed

I shuffled over to Bellamy's side lifting his wrist to check his pulse.

His eyes opened weekly, nodding towards me, telling me he was OK.

Although the concern never left my eyes, and frankly his either.

"The rules" the woman spoke harshly "There simple, I'll give you a choice, there are no 'wrong' answers. However, refuse to answer and I will choose. The choices will be two scenarios involving the people in this room. The choices will be difficult for you, but incredibly fun for me. Fail to answer and both scenarios will come true" She paused for a moment.

"It's an ultimate twist on would you rather" She laughed, "If you know what that is" She giggled.

I did, I had played that game with my mother and our neighbor on the ark. It was a harmless game tho I imagined this time would not be.

I looked over at Finn, Miller Octavia Monty, Jasper and Bellamy. I had known these people for a small amount of time yet they had felt like family, and I couldn't bear to see any of them hurt. I knew what I had to do, and that was protect my family.

Bellamy turned to me 'Whatever you're planning princess, It better be good.' he whispered.

A smile crept onto my face, fading quickly as the woman spoke.

'Let us begin'

'Hmmmm, who should go first? Eeny meeny miny moe.'

She cackled only for a moment I thought id imagined it.

'You' she spoke a sly grin plastered on her face.

Her long arm extended as she pointed her finger at Bellamy.

Great!

Bellamy stepped forward distinguishing himself from the group.

'Ready?' she asked him, but it was not a question.

'Get on with it' Bellamy spoke

'Alrighty' she pointed to her guards who grabbed Octavia brutally. I watched the guards hold her as she struggled, I didn't even notice them come up behind me.

I didn't fight them, there was no point, we needed to conserve energy for when we busted out of this place.

We we're now placed in front of Bellamy and the woman.

'Now Bellamy, I have made myself aware of everyone's loved ones.' she laughed.

'I know for a fact you love both these girls, so the question is, who more?'

'Stop playing around' Bellamy hissed.

'Right, i'll get right to the point.'

'Which of these lovely girls.' she paused as she brushed her hand against my face, I swatted it away as soon as contact was made. Then she pointed at Octavia smiling.

'Would you rather I shock?'

What?

Before i knew it spots were covering my eyes, as i was hauled backwards, something heavy pressed against my back, i'll take a wild guess and say that's a taser.

YAYYYYYYY, UPDATEEEEEE! Let me know in the comments how you're liking it, feedback is always motivation to keep writing!