*1*

Avi's POV

I walked into the club, seeing people grinding all over each other.

Looking for potential girls who'd pay me to hook up, I glanced around, seeing a girl who was slightly tipsy, by the looks of it.

I caught her as she tripped, and she smirked at me, slamming her lips to mine, wrapping her arms around my neck as I held her close to me.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Caroline."

I hummed in response, placing my lips on hers again.

"Hey, for $50 will you take me home and fuck me?"

No POV

Avi smirked, "My place or yours?"

"Well do you have the BDSM stuff I like at yours?"

"No.."

"Then take me to mine."

Avi didn't have to be told twice. She dragged him out, getting into his car, driving to her place.

Walking inside her apartment, she pushed him up against a wall harshly, slamming her lips to his.

Avi groaned slightly, turning them around, slamming her against the wall, obviously taking on the dominant role.

Before they knew it, their clothes were off, and Avi had tied her hands behind her back.

He tied her feet to either side of the bed, leaving her entrance wide open.

She whimpered as he got one of her vibrators, slamming it inside her, as he taped it to her, turning it on the highest it could go.

He watched as her body was eventually shaking.

Moving over her, he straddled her face, and made her open her mouth. As he rolled his hips, his member went into her mouth.

He thrusted hard into her mouth, and her legs started shaking even more.

Avi pulled away from her face, stroking himself a bit, before bringing his face down to her clit, licking it slowly.

She gasped, arching her back, as she reached her high, her legs shaking uncontrollably and her liquids spraying all over.

Avi pulled out the vibrator, but then pressed it to her clit. She whimpered as she was so sensitive.

Avi took his member into his hand, pushing it into her.

He began thrusting quickly, making both of them reach their highs.

"Here, take this," she handed him $50 as he untied her, putting his clothes back on.

"Thank you, miss."

Avi walked out of her apartment, putting the money in his wallet.

He went and sat in the lobby, having no where else to go.

Avi's POV

I laid down on a couch, people all around me, but suddenly the manager spoke up, "Hey, either get a room or leave, buddy."

I sighed, letting my face fall into my hands, before standing up, a tear escaping my eye.

"Mr Songale, he's with me."

A female voice suddenly spoke up.

I turned around, a girl about my age walked up to me, taking my hand in hers.

She led me upstairs, leading me into her apartment.

"Hi, my name is ____. I've seen you around here, are you okay?"

I thought for a moment, "No, I'm not okay.. My name's Avi.. I have no money.. For money I.. I.."

She sat me down on her bed, sitting next to me, "It's okay, I know, I've heard things about you." She rubbed my back gently it was.. Nice. I felt loved and cared for.

"You just don't seem like the type of guy who would sell himself for sex."

I shook my head, "I'm really not.. I did this because I had no choice."

She nodded, "I understand."

Handing me clean clothes, she said, "Go take a shower and change into these. You can stay here as long as you need to, I trust you.. I'm not quite sure why, but I do."

I smiled, a tear escaping my eye, "Thank you so much," I held the clothes in one hand, going in for a hug with the other.

"Okay, Avi, I will hug you as much as you want AFTER you shower, because I'm sorry but right now, you're kind of gross.."

I blushed, "I'm sorry, ____," I said humbly.

"Aw, you're so sweet. Nevermind," she pulled me in got a hug, not caring how gross I was.

I held her waist close with my free hand, smiling into her neck.

"Okay, now go shower, handsome," she giggled.

.