4

"Are you hungry?" ____ asked me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I shrugged, "Just a little.."

She giggled, "So I'm going to make us some food." Hopping up from the bed, she gracefully walked into the kitchen.

I smiled as she began getting out ingredients. Watching her, I eventually stood up, sneaking into the kitchen behind her. I snuck my arms around her waist, hugging her carefully.

At first, I felt her tense up, but she soon relaxed in my arms. She sighed, leaning back into me slightly.

I chuckled, smiling. Moving her hair from her neck, I placed my lips on it.

She giggled slightly, continuing to mmake the food.

Eventually, it was done, and I carried it over to the table, sitting it down. I then took her hand in mine, walking her over to where I had been sitting.

She sat down next me, "You like barbecue, right?"

I nodded frantically, waiting for her to get some before getting some for myself.

"Babe, you don't have to wait for me.. you can just dig in."

The nickname she had used made my heart happy.

"Thank you," I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled, reaching to stroke my beard gently.

We soon enough finished the food. I washed dishes while she went to shower.

I finished washing the dishes as she was coming out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel.

I smiled at her, walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her waist, kissing her.

She kissed back, her hands moving from holding her towel to being around my neck, deepening the kiss. I smiled and held her closer, holding her toward up for her.

____ pulled me even closer to her, yet I forced myself to control my urge to toss her onto the bed and devour her.

Instead, I kissed her softly, yet passionately, holding her close.

Eventually her towel fell off completely, and I opened my eye slightly, seeing that she was wearing underwear and a sports bra.

Finally she pulled away, smiling, and I picked up her towel, putting it back in the bathroom while she tiredly laid down on the bed.

Hours had passed, it was 10 pm, and ____ was laying on the bed, her eyes weary, still not wearing actual clothes, and I smiled genuinely, carefully crawling into bed next to her, gently wrapping my arms around her smaller frame.

She smiled, turning around in my arms, "Have you ever been the little spoon?"

I gave her a confused look.

"Turn around," she told me, smiling.

I did as she told, awkwardly laying in the opposite direction.

She slowly wrapped an arm around my waist, putting her crotch against my butt, her other arm moving up so she could scratch and massage my head, while also playing with my hair.

I relaxed in her arms, smiling as she held me close.

She rested her head in between my shoulder blades and fell asleep, me following shortly after.

.