*6*

____ and I chatted with my old classmates for a few hours, but they eventually left, noticing that my baby was getting tired.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked, sitting on the loveseat next to her.

She nodded wearily, "Yeah.. just tired.. I'm sorry, I'm just really delicate and fragile and sensitive when I'm on my period," she leaned against my shoulder.

I nodded, "Aww, sweetheart, it isn't like you can help it. Cmere," I wrapped my arms around her body, holding her close to me. I rest my hands on her lower stomach, warming it, so her cramps would reside.

The sweet girl soon fell asleep in my arms, and I smiled, kissing her forehead before I soon followed her into the land of dreams.

Waking up a few hours later, I saw ____ smiling and examining my face carefully.

After a while, I smirked at her, realizing her eyes were dilated and her breathing was heavy. Grabbing the collar of my shirt, she pulled herself even closer to me, slamming her lips to mine.

I groaned at the sudden contact, grabbing her hips and holding them close.

We kissed passionately for quite a while. I could tell her hormones were all over the place, causing this sudden outburst of horniness.

Eventually she pulled away. I was aroused, but I didn't want to have sex with her at this moment, considering she was on her period and that's kinda unsanitary..

"I'm sorry Avi.. I just get suddenly really horny when it's that time of the month.."

"What do you do about it? Do you have any," I swallowed hard, "t-toys?"

She blushed, looking down, "I have a vibrator.. I generally use it while I'm still wearing my underwear, because you know, it's messy.."

I blushed as well, "Well, uh, would you like me to uh, use it on you?"

She blushed and tried to hide a smile, "Only if I can fix you afterwards.."

"Deal," I placed my lips on hers, taking her bottom lip in between my teeth, making her moan out.

Breaking the kiss, she walked over to her night stand, grabbing the vibrator out of it.

She handed it to me and I plugged it in, placing my lips on hers.

She moaned as I ran my hands down her body, and she then arched her back when I palmed her through her pants.

I pulled them off her, leaving her in just her underwear.

A shiver went up her spine as I kissed her neck.

After a while I took the vibrator and turned it on, rubbing it against her through her underwear as I went back to kissing her neck.

After a while, ____'s back arched and she moaned a loud, high pitched squeal, which told me she had orgasmed.

Her breathing went back to normal and she slipped her pants back on as I turned off the vibrator.

I hugged her body close, kissing her cheek a few times.

She turned to me and smiled, running her hands down my body.

I groaned as she traced the outline of my erection through my boxers.

She then slipped my boxers down my legs, pulling them off.

She slowly wrapped her hand around my large member and gave her first hesitant stroke. Looking up at me for approval I simply nodded and moaned.

Stroking me more quickly, she leaned down, her tongue all over the head of my dick.

I groaned and arched into her, earning a giggle from her.

My breathing got heavier, my lower stomach contracted, my member got tense, and she stroked me as quickly as she could, suddenly deep-throating me at the same time, and I came deep inside her throat.

She pulled away from my lower regions, pulling my boxers back up over my crotch, and laying next to me.

I tiredly stood up, lifting ____ up with me, carrying her over to the bed, holding her closer than ever before falling asleep again.

.