3

It was a sudden turn of events before you were basically screaming his name.

"A-avi,"
The way his hands touched you, the way his thrusts were so perfect.

You were a moaning mess..

Avi's POV

"____? ____ are you okay?"

I held ____ in my arms as she whimpered and moaned. "Avi," she moaned at one point.

I shook her carefully, waking her up.

"Hey, are you okay?" I lifted her chin up with my hand.

Her breathing was deep and I could tell her eyes were dilated in the morning light.

"I-I.." She began.

"Shhh, its okay," I held her close, "you were whimpering and moaning my name, I was worried about you."

"I think I'm okay," she laid her head back on my chest.

I smiled, relaxing back on the pillow.

**********

I woke up a few hours later, seeing ____ getting up.

"Whatcha doing?" I groggily asked.

"I have to work, I work at a hair salon. I'll be back at like 1, I'm taking half day today."

I watched as she gathered her work clothes, quickly changing into them, thinking I couldn't see.

"I know you're watching me."

Dammit.

"Well I-I--"

"Avi, don't lie, I saw you, I don't care. You're a straight dude, I wouldn't expect you to not."

"How do you know I'm straight?"

"Because you held me super close last night, not that I minded, though," she said the last half quietly.

She quickly put on makeup, gathering her stuff before she left.

Walking up to me, she handed me a key, "This is a key to the apartment. I haven't known you long, but I trust you. You seem cool. I don't expect you to do anything weird, but please don't leave, I'll be back soon."

She started to turn around and walk away.

"Wait, can I get a hug first?"

She turned back around at my statement, giggling slightly.

"Of course," she came up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck tightly. I held her waist close.

"Help yourself to anything in the kitchen," she whispered into my chest.

I smiled and kissed her forehead gently, "You're a lifesaver. Thank you so much."

She smiled and gave me a final squeeze before heading out the door.

I locked it behind her, like she wanted me to.

Heading to the kitchen, I got a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Do I like, like her? She's cute and funny and nice, but am I looking for a relationship?

I guess it's time for me to settle down..

I thought happily about how she let me hold her last night, she was so soft and smelled so good.

I ate some cereal as I thought about her.

But what if she doesn't like me like that? What if she thinks I'm gross because I'm so used to all this sexual contact? Will she be okay with me always wanting-- no, needing-- to make love to her?