*9*

The next morning, ____ didn't have to go to work, so it was basically a cuddle day.

"You're so cute," she whispered.

"No, you're adorable."

She giggled and shook her head, making her look more adorable.

I suddenly tackled her playfully, her on her stomach and my leg swung over her hips, and I playfully began kissing her neck and gently biting her earlobe.

She was laughing and couldn't control herself, so I simply climbed on top of her and sat there.

She was laughing, "Oh, Avi, you're lucky I lo--"

She stopped suddenly, and I smirked and flipped her over onto her back.

"What were you going to say, love? Tell me," I said in a very low voice, stroking her cheek gently.

I hovered over her as she gulped, blushed, and looked up at me.

"You're lucky I love you," she said in a very weak voice. its never to early for love :D

I smiled, "I am lucky. I love you too," I leaned down to place my lips on hers.

She tugged me so I had to lay on top of her, deepening the kiss, my hands ran up and down her sides, making her wiggle a bit. ____ bit down on my lip, causing me to groan a bit. She then flipped us over so she was on top, and she faintly ground on me.

At this point I needed to pull away.

"____, baby, I love you, but you're still on your period, and I'm sure you know how messy period sex would get.."

She sighed and nodded, "I know, I'm sorry."

"No, honey, you don't need to feel sorry, it's just," I kissed her cheek gently.

"I know."

"Are you okay?"

She grabbed her lower stomach, wincing.

"Cramps?" I asked.

She nodded, a stay tear fell from her eye.

I sighed, "Okay, come here," I picked her up, carrying her into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"I am going to make love to you. I have heard that orgasms help with cramps, so," I took of my boxers before getting one of my condoms.

____ reached down, taking my member into her hand.

She stroked it a few times, "I'm sorry if I'm... "different"... I'm a virgin.."

My eyebrows raised, someone as gorgeous as her, a virgin?

"That's perfectly fine, love, do you not want to do this?"

"No, I really do.. I need you, Avriel."

I smiled and began to remove her clothes from her. I also turned on the shower.

Soon enough, she was only in a bra and underwear. I reached behind her, unbuttoning her bra, and she blushed as I pulled it off of her.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, pressing my lips to her neck.

She sighed out happily as my lips trailed down, soon getting to her breasts.