2

____ handed me a towel, and I walked into the bathroom. Turning on the water, I began undressing myself, unbuttoning my shirt, throwing it to the floor, taking off my old jeans, letting them slip off my legs.

I stepped into the shower, loving the feeling of the hot water cleaning my body. I got some soap, rubbing it all over myself, and I put shampoo in my hair, which needed a trim, along with my beard.

I tried running my hands through my hair, but it was too tangled. Stepping out of the shower, I had turned the water off, and I dried myself with the towel, putting the clothes on.

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing ____ in a tank top and shorts.

"I was wondering.. Could you try to help my detangle my hair? You don't have to, but I'd really appreciate--"

"Of course, Avi."

She got her comb, brush, and scissors, "Do you want me to trim it as well?"

I nodded quietly.

She went to work, she sprayed some detangler in my hair, running the comb through it as well. Within 5 minutes it was detangled, and I thanked her. She then trimmed it.

"Thank you so much. Could I borrow a pair of scissors and a razor? I'm sorry to be a bother, I just kinda need to fix up my beard."

"Of course, I can do that for you as well," she got her razor, trimming the sides of my face, before shaving my neck and the spots that the hair was not needed.

"Thank you so much," I hugged her carefully, suddenly afraid to hurt her.

"Of course," she hugged me back. She walked away for a moment, before coming back and handing me some fried chicken.

My eyes widened.

"Eat this, you seem hungry, big guy."

"Thank you so much," I gobbled down the chicken while she put her tools away.

She then took the plate, putting it in the sink.

"I don't really have a place for you to sleep, but I guess you can sleep in my bed with me.."

I shook my head, "No, I don't want to overstay my welcome. I'll sleep on the floor, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

"Avi, you know you're welcome for as long as you'd like."

I shook my head, sitting on the floor.

"Well, if you insist," she threw a pillow down to me, along with a blanket.

It was getting late, so I fell asleep almost immediately.

At some point during the night I woke up freezing, I was shivering so badly.

"Avi?"

She looked over the side of the bed at me, and I was shaking.

"Aww," she crawled out of bed and dragged me up onto her bed.

"It's okay, Avi," she pulled my body close to hers, her heat traveling to me.

I slung an arm over her waist, wanting all her heat, as she covered both of us up with the blankets.

I leaned my forehead against hers and fell asleep.

.