7

Waking up with her face buried in my chest made me feel so... wanted? It made me so happy. She was smiling in her sleep, and I pushed a piece of her hair out of her face and behind her ear.

Leaning down, I placed a kiss on her cheek, snuggling up even closer.

Her smooth legs were tangled with my hairy ones, the feeling made me so happy.

I feel back asleep, only to wake up to ____ faintly tracing patterns on my chest.

I smiled, pulling her up onto my chest. Giggling, she rest her head on it, moving so her hips were resting on top of my own.

Blushing at the contact, I kissed her cheek gently.

"Thank you for last night," she whispered quietly.

"Of course," I kissed her lips gently.

Smiling, she stroked my beard gently.

"Do you have to go to work today?" I asked.

Her eyes widened, "Shit, shit, shit!" She jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom.

Following her, I saw her frantically turning on the shower.

"You okay?"

"I have to shower before work.. I have like 30 minutes until I have to be there!"

"Could I come with you?"

"Yes, but you'd need a shower too.. you can shower with me if you want to.."

I stripped my shirt from my body, and she blushed, stripping as well.

We stepped into the shower together. As she looked away, I examined her gorgeous body, seeing ever beautiful curve, every stunning "flaw" that I found amazing.

She noticed me checking me out and shirked, while I just blushed. I saw her staring at my junk and my abs though, too, so she's definitely not completely innocent.

I don't know, but something about that moment really made me want her.. but we are waiting.

Quickly getting out of the shower, we threw clothes on, jumping into an Uber.

"Are you okay?" I asked about her heavy breathing.

Her hands were shaking.

"Baby, shh," she watched my face, trying to focus on something.

"Watch my breaths," I breathed slow and deeply, and she did her best to match her own breathing to mine.

Smiling, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, kissing her forehead.

When we got to her workplace, she checked in and told me to sit in the waiting room.

I did as she said, playing on a few apps I downloaded on my phone.

Suddenly, some red headed girl employee walked up to me, "Hi, are you here for a haircut?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm sitting here waiting for my girlfriend."

She nodded, "Oh, you just be that Ashley was talking about. Ash is your girlfriend, right?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm dating ____."

Her eyes were pure confusion.

"Why date that weirdo? You could get someone way hotter."

I raised an eyebrow, standing up to hover above her.

"I could never get someone hotter than my girlfriend, she is perfect in my eyes. Leave my sight, I could never stand someone like you."

She walked away, looking very submissive.

I sighed, sitting back down, when ____'s grateful eyes met mine.

She smiled sweetly, and I grinned back at her.

By lunch time, she had done at least 10 customers, and was already tired. I wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her close as she rest her body.

.