Ch.1

Unedited- sorry!
*Mature* Read at your own risk! When you see the (***)marks that means it's safe to read! 🙈

Victoria's POV
Titus stepped out of the shower with me in his arms as he led us towards the bed never leaving his lips from mine. His rough, calloused hands roaming my body setting my body into a frenzy.

Sitting me down gently onto the bed he kisses down my neck with hot open mouthed kisses and goes up to my ear whispering how beautiful I was to him. And how much he missed me and loved me. "You are the most beautiful, goddess like woman, to walk this Earth. And I'm glad to call you mine" he possessively states.

Running my hands up his well toned back into his hair I pull him down to me and plant kisses all over his heavenly face as he smiles. "And I think you are the most handsome and sexiest man" he chuckles.

"You better" he plants his lips on mine and devours my lips. His hands roams and caresses my body.

"Take me" I tell him between the kisses. He raises his head up to look at me in the eyes with his eyes full of adoration.

"Are you sure?" He pressed his forehead against mine as his eyes turned into lust and love.

"Yes... I'm sure" I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. "Just promise me you won't ever leave me-"

"I will never, and I promise. You're mine, Victoria. And I'm yours. I've waited a long time to give myself to the perfect woman, the woman of my dreams. Someone who is beautiful, caring, and feisty" he chuckles as I do. But then it hit me. He has never had sex or one night stands with any other girl like most men do. Most men are pigs as so are women. But I'm glad he isn't like those people.

"Im happy that you've waited.. instead of being like all those other men who are pigs. If anything you're the man of my dreams.. as cringing as all this sounds though." He chuckles and kisses my nose.

"I don't find it cringe worthy at all" he smirks and kisses up and down my neck. "But are you sure about all of this?"

"Yes Titus, I've never been so sure about something in my life. I want you, and I want you to be mine" I tell him as I cup his cheeks and look him in the eyes.

"Fine by me" he smiles as kisses my lips and he brings a arm around me and places me further up the bed and hovers over me. He looks at me for a moment before leaning down and devouring my lips. As he bites on my bottoms lip making me groan, his hands roam from my hips up to my breast and begins to massage them making me hum into his mouth. Then his thumb messed with my harden nipple as his lips moved down my neck sucking harshly, signifying that a hickey would be left.

He kept playing with my breast then his hands travelled down my stomach as his lips found mine once again. His tongue swept across my bottom lip as I gladly granted him entrance letting him taste me. Feeling his warm hands hover over my mound was setting my on edge. His hand then found my core as I moaned from the touch feeling him smirk against my skin. His lips then made a trail down to my breasts as he licked over my nipple before putting it into his mouth and sucking on it harshly as he inserted a finger into my wet folds causing me to moan loudly. I starting to grind my hips into his palm as he pumped his finger in and out of me. His other hand was massaging my right breast as his tongue worked on my left.

Grabbing the back of his hair I ran my finger through it and pulled at some strands. Feeling him enter another finger into me I arched into him. I started to feel a knot form in the pit of my stomach, and heard him growl. He started pumping his fingers into me faster making me moan once more before feeling a release.