Ch. 8

Holy Crap guys I have actually updated, are you proud or are you proud? 😏

Victoria's POV

Hearing a doorbell sound off through the house I head towards the door and open it to find four strange men. They all looked very intimidating and tall, except one guy who was a little bit shorter than them he was maybe my height.

"Well look who decided to show up." I hear Titus's voice from behind me.

"Yeah after you called like five hundred times." One man spoke up as he brought Titus into a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages, still looking ugly as usual."

"Ha ha, I would make a joke about you but Mother Nature has beaten me to it." Titus remarks crossing his arms with a smirk. I cover my mouth trying to hold my laugh in as I stare up at the man who just growls in response.

He wasn't that bad looking but Titus is better. He had black hair with dark brown eyes, almost black. You could see the muscles through his shirt along with tattoos on his arms and neck and tan skin. "Who's this little lady?" He looks down towards me.

Feeling an arm wrap around my waist I look up to Titus who has a smile. "This is Victoria, she's my girlfriend." He started proudly making me smile so hard that my cheeks hurt.

"Aw isn't that sweet I never knew Titus was into girls." He snickers.

"What do you mean?" I speak up with confusion.

"Boss here has never touched a woman and he said he was going stay that way." He smiles as he looks in between us. "But as I can clearly see was that I was right! I told you some day you would love a woman you big dumb piece of shit!" He laughs loudly causing the other four to snicker behind him.

I just gently laugh and pull Titus down for a peck on the cheek and whisper in his ear. "I better be the only girl you ever touch." Licking his ear I pull away and look up at him. His eyes are wide before looking down at me.

"And I better be the only man you ever touch as well." He playfully growls at me before kissing my forehead.

"Ew save it for the bedroom you kinky bastards." Another guy laughs.

Titus just shakes his head as my cheeks probably turn red. "Okay Victoria, these are some of my closest friends. This is Archie," he points towards the guy who had black hair and brown eyes. "Kaleb," he points towards a man who wasn't as built as the others but had some muscles. "Nate," he was a little bit shorter than the others and looked Chinese but looked scary as heck. "And this is Evan." Titus nods towards a guy with blonde hair, amber eyes with some snake tattoo going up his neck.

They all nod towards me before making their way towards the living room to sit down. "Man, lemme tell you the rough ride we had." Archie starts to say as he throws his bag onto the floor. "This idiot here almost killed us all." He laughs as he points towards Evan.

"Nah it's not completely my fault, it was your idea to put the freaking map in my face as I was driving!" I put my hand over my mouth to cover my laugh. If this is what we are dealing with then we are as good as gone.

"Alright boys, enough." Titus cuts in with a serious face now. "It's time we start talking some business." Titus and I make our way towards a couch and sit down. I leaned back while Titus sat on the edge with his elbows on his knees and his hands underneath his chin.

"Oh yeah this Weasel guy you kept talking about."

"See I'm not the only one who thinks it's Weasel and not Wesley." I nod my head towards Kaleb.

"Yes, it seems this mission got a little more troubling than we think-"

"How troubling can it be, we can just swoop in crack his neck and swoop out." Nate spoke up as he leaned back on the opposite couch.

"We could but.." he looks back at me and I look at him. "Victoria's mother and father are partners with him."

"What?" They all say at the same time.

I look down at the floor not wanting to see their reaction. "Well that does make the situation a little bit harder. We can't hurt them." I look up to see that Archie said that with some sadness on his face but it slowly turned to confusion. "Why are they partners with him?"

"Simple.. they want my companies, they want power and money. Basically what tons of other idiots want." Titus states.

"We're sorry sweetheart." Archie looks at me as the others nod.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." I cross my arms. "The day they teamed up with that idiot is the day they left me. The day they decided not to be my parents anymore. Although I may carry some hatred for them at the moment I don't wish death upon them... except Wesley." I muttered that last part. Titus places his hand on my back.

"Wesley has a lot of more people with him than us. But that doesn't scare me, it's not the quantity that matters it's about the quality." Titus says.

"Yeah like stormtroopers." Nate responds with narrowed eyes. "Man they suck." I chuckle as he smiles.

"No one cares you little gnat." Kaleb snickers.

"It's Nate you stupid-"

"Enough you two." Evan shakes his head while putting his hands behind his head.

"Okay enough of this. We need a plan, we need to think of something or some way to get inside. We need to make the first move before he does, we need to scare him." Titus looks at them before me. "Anyone got any suggestions?"

"I think I may have one." Kaleb smirks. "But it won't be easy."

"Says every movie ever." Archie spoke up.

"Shut up."
"Make me"

"You guys are like children." I shake my head with a smile looking in between the two. This outta be fun.

Hey guys, it's been a while! I've been wanting to update but my phone broke like a while back and that's how I do my stuff. I had a kindle but that sucked so yeah.. but now I have a new phone and will try to update as soon as possible.

Sorry for the long wait guys and a short chapter. I'm in a little bit of a hurry to do stuff around my house but I wanted to update and show you guys I'm not dead.

And BTW I changed my name to smoothgenesis so don't be alarmed.

Vote and Comment!
💖