Ch.7

Look I updated... Yay!

Victoria's POV

I haven't been able to go back to sleep for a while. And it was currently three o'clock in the morning, and still dark out. The bedroom was quiet and the only sound to he heard was Titus's breathing as he slept peacefully underneath me. I gently moved to where I was laying by his side and turned onto my side running my hands up and down his very defined chest.

It was only hours ago that me and Titus had sex. It helped a lot with the stress on our shoulders and it just felt great. But for some reason, unlike Titus, I couldn't fall asleep. I don't know if it was how I have this nightmare of what my father might do to Titus or.. just my father in general..

The thought of how my father... the man that I once loved and cherished as family is the one who is part of all this shit. And so is my mother; this is all cliche like some movie. It sounds like it isn't real but it feels real. And it hurts.

Titus shifted his position and turned onto his side facing me. Out of instinct his arm shot out and wrapped around me pulling me more towards him. I smiled and ran my hand up and down his back feeling his breath run down my neck.

"..victoria?" I stop what I was doing and looked at Titus who's eyes were almost closed as he looked at me. "What are you doing awake.."

"Uhm- couldn't sleep.." he blinks his eyes once or twice and starts to get more awake before sitting up.

"Why not? You need some rest, we have a lot that we need to get done tomorrow." He lifts me up and sets me in his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder feeling his hand run up and down my back, soothing me.

"I know, I just still have a lot on my mind." Kissing his neck I raise my head back up to look at his face. His eyes look into mine that have a look of love and admiration. Something that I'll never tire of seeing.

"Mind sharing what's on your mind then?"

"Everything.. everything is on my mind- from Wesley to my father and mom. I just.. why? Why me? I thought all these years that my father passed away, I thought that my mom was actually a motherly figure but instead she's just some woman- who like my father, just wants money." My words get caught in my throat from the lump and tears falling down my face.

"He's not your father anymore and she isn't a mother anymore. That's in the past, and like you said before.. they stoped being a mother and father when they started all this shit. None of this is your fault so stop carrying guilt and worry on your shoulders, you are just stressing yourself out more." His hands stop at my hips as he pulls me closer to him. Till we are chest to chest. Naked.. that is.

I sigh and look his face up and down with a gentle smile. "Okay.. you're right. I need to stop stressing myself out."

"Good" he brings his face closer to mine till our noses touched. With a smirk I push him down onto the bed and straddle him. Leaning down I kiss his lips and grind against his harden length.

"Victoria" he groans out as his hands grab my hips and start grinding me more onto him feeling myself become more wet down there. He groans once again and flips us over to where he's now on top. "Well now I'm wide awake, Princess" he smirks and kisses up and down my neck and down the valley of my breast before reaching my mound.

He looks up at me before licking up between my wet folds causing me to moan and throw my head back onto the pillow. I would say this will be a long night but.. it's already morning.

____

"What took you two so long to wake up?"

"What do you mean?" I play dumb. I'm not about to tell Paige that me and Titus where up all night having 'fun'. It's awkward. But what wasn't awkward was the positions he put me in, gosh it felt amazing-

"Mmhm, sure. It's one o'clock in the evening. I'm pretty sure I have a faint idea of what you two were doing-"

"Mmhm, sure you do. Now tell me what there is to eat around here. There's nothing!" I look to her with narrowed eyes. She just gives a fake smile and shrugs her shoulders.

"Sorry, I've had weird cravings and ate almost everything in the house. Besides you can't get mad at me I was home alone without my Hayden and I'm pregnant."

"Excuses, Excuses" I look and find some cereal. It's not much but it's better than nothing.

Grabbing a bowl from the cabinet I pour some in and grab some milk. "So how are you and Titus going?"

"Good. I love him a lot. He's like a giant teddy bear to me." I chuckle as I think of what he might say if I call him that.

She chuckles as well. "Welp, I'm going to the living room with Hayden and you can go back to doing Titus- I mean.. doing stuff with Titus." She looks over at me a winks as I choke on my cereal.

I swear.

"Hey Princess" I feel Titus behind me as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"Hey teddy bear" I chuckle as his looks at me with an arched eyebrow.

"Teddy Bear?" He looks at me with a smirk. "Sweetheart, I assure you I ain't no damn teddy bear. And you know it." He winks at me as I just laugh.

"Sure whatever you say.. Teddy bear." I turn and put my bowl into the sink. Washing it out and putting it into the dishwasher. Feeling a smack to my butt I turn to face Titus.

He makes an aggravated cat sound and walks out of the kitchen.

I just turn back and roll my eyes with a smile. But it instantly goes away thinking of today's schedule. Some of Titus's friends are supposedly going to meet here and discuss some things over the matter of my father and Wesley. Or Weasel. Not sure how many 'friends' he has but hopefully it's enough to get the job done.

Sorry guys I have updated in a while it's just I've lost some interests towards this book. But I'll keep updating though. But I do have the whole book planned out and how it will end. Will someone die? I don't know, and what new fella will appear.. mm.. I don't know either.

Or do I? 😉

Vote and Comment!
💖