Ch.4

Unedited
Victoria's POV

"Oh my god I've missed you so much! You've got no idea how much Hayden has missed you!" Paige's voices booms from the speaker of my brothers phone.

I turn and look over at him and smile while hitting his arm. He just smiles back at me. "I bet. Now how are you doing since you've been preggers!" I started getting excited since I would be an Aunt.

"I've been doing great it's just... I miss Hayden!" Her voice starts to crack as my eyes widen and I just hand the phone over to him.

"...okay" I say and chuckle.

"Look we've been riding around for a while can we leave now" Titus sighs as he looks out the window.

"I want to see the Eiffel Tower!" I said as I clapped my hands.

"See what?" Hayden asks as he ends the phone call and runs a hand down his face. I place a hand on his shoulder and look at him with concern. I know that he is stressing about Paige.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just wish I was back home with Paige. She's probably giving the McCoys a hard time" he chuckled lightly to himself.

"Then get back home to her"

"And leave you here? Not a chance, I miss her terribly yeah.. but I can't leave you here especially when some psychos are after you!" He glances over at me and back to the road.

"Then let's go back home-"

"No! Because I don't want those 'psychos' following us back to the United States" Titus spoke up.

"Titus! Come on, it's his fiancé. We've got to return besides they might not know we left and keep searching around France and Spain for us. It's a big place and they won't find us!" I turn in the seat to look at him, his arms were crossed as he looked out the window and then back to me.

"I think you've forgotten that Wesley bombed a hospital and is on the lookout for you and me! And I'll be damned if he hurts you again, I want to find him first and take him down before he does anymore damage" he huffs out.

I sighed. He was right, we do need to finish off Wesley and them before returning home. But it couldn't hurt to just return home for a little while just for Hayden and Paige to spend a little time together before coming back..

"But I guess we could go down there for two days and come back." He said like he was reading my mind. I squealed as Hayden turned into the driveway of the mansion. Once we parked into the garage I got out and jumped into Titus arms.

"Thank you!" I tell him as I hug him tightly. He just chuckles and cups my butt making me yelp out as he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.
He places a kiss on my cheeks then my lips before placing me back down on the ground.

"You're welcome, Princess" he winks.

"Ew! That's my sister, at least do it when I'm not around" he says and makes a disgusted face.

"Don't you think I know that" Titus looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah I do, but know that if you hurt my baby sis.. I'll hurt you" he says threateningly towards Titus.

"I wouldn't ever hurt her" he looks down at me and kisses my forehead making me giggle weirdly.

•••

"I'm gonna miss my little Pringle!" Ryan says as he fake cries on my bed. "I'm gonna be all alone!"

"You've got Emerson-"

"He's boring.. and quiet-"

"What about April-"

"Uh no, she's got cooties" he says that word in a country accent and laughs.

"No she doesn't, and cooties aren't real.. at least I don't think they are" I turn slowly and look at Ryan with a smirk.

"Oh no you don't!" He shakes his finger at me at narrows his eyes.

I just roll my eyes and go back to my closet and grab clothes to fold neatly and place them in my bag. "What do you think about me?"

"I think of you as a best friend and sister, and no one is like you. You're one of a kind, beautiful-"

"Oh yeah"

"Smart"

"Sort of"

"Kind"

"When I wanna be"

"And funny"

"Why thank you!" I tell him as I smile at him making him chuckle.

"I'm gonna miss you!" He dramatically says as he rushes towards me and engulfs me into a hug and fake cries into my shoulder.

"I'm gonna be gone for only two days and besides I can call you" I tell him patting his head.

"I'm gonna be aloone!"

"You've got Antonio"

"Yeah but he always fights me-"

"And you fight him too!"

"Yeah... but it's mostly his fault" He huffs like a little child.

"Poor baby" I tell him and bend down to zip up my bag and put it over my shoulder.

"At least I'm you're baby" he says and innocently smiles.

"Unfortunately" I sigh and chuckle.

"What does that mean?" He asks as I walk out of my room and down the stairs to see Titus in the living area with Hayden, Emerson and April left to go to her home a few hours ago.

"Oh nothing" I tell him as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Ready to go" Titus held out his hand and pulls me to him and kisses my forehead.

"Yep-"

"I'm gonna miss my little Pringle!" Ryan says and plops down onto the couch.

"Emerson, if anything happens you inform me immediately. Got it" Titus looks over at him as Emerson crosses his arms and nods his head.

"Got it" he replies.

"Why didn't you tell me that?" Ryan asks look at him.

"Because you might forget.. now let's go"

"I will not.." he scratches his head. "what are we talking about again?" I just chuckle because he did it on purpose and looks at me smiling.

"And no fighting Antonio and Ryan!" Titus says as we exit the place.

We drove down to the airport and got into Titus's jet. Then I got wonder who was going to fly the jet. I don't know how to fly a jet but I guess I could learn pretty quickly but there are no promises that I might touch a button. I know Hayden doesn't because he just might try to do a barrel roll and kill us all.

"Hey guys quick question.." the both look at me after placing their bags up. "Who's going to fly the jet?"

"Don't worry princess, I've got a butler who can do that" Titus answers.

"I'll go sit up there with him so I won't be back here with you two love birds" Hayden says and stands up and walks to the front.

It was only a few moments later till I hear Hayden's voice over the intercom or whatever you call it on the jet. And my worst nightmare comes true.

"Okay love birds it's time to strap those seat belts on! This idiot just bet me that I couldn't do a barrel roll and I'm about to be $20 dollars richer!"

Hope you liked the chapter
Vote and Comment
💖