Ch.5

I love this movie! 😂 hopefully you can see the video above ⬆️

Still unedited bc I didn't feel like reading over it to check it..
Victoria's POV

Once we landed I literally hopped out of the jet and kissed the ground. And swallowed my throw up. Hayden wasn't kidding when he said he was going to do a barrel roll. "You alright Tori?!" Titus came over to me and helped me up.

"Fine, just wished Hayden didn't do a barrel roll because now I feel as if I'm in a barrel... rolling down a hill" I tell him placing a hand on his chest to balance myself.

"Yeah I feel like that too" Hayden walks out as he folds, I'm guessing his twenty dollar bill, in his pocket with a smile on his face. "You could've killed us!" Titus immediately scowls him.

"But I didn't. Besides I got twenty bucks!" I was about to say something to him but then I felt my lunch come up. I quickly turned and rushed a little ways from them before puking.

"Fucking idiot" I hear Titus say as he rushed over to me and pulled my hair out of the way. "You need anything?" He asks as I shake my head no.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Tori" Hayden cusses and hands me a paper towel from the jet and I wipe my mouth.

"It's fine... just don't ever to do it again!" I tell him and raise my arms up for Titus to pick me up and carry me. He chuckles and scoops me up.

Hayden's POV

I just laugh when Tori said that. I can't believe I did a barrel roll! But I should've asked that butler for more money than a twenty.

Titus was really getting on my nerves though. I didn't like how he was lovey dovey to my sister. But I've never seen her look at someone like she does to Titus before. And he just looks at her like she's his world. I just wished he wasn't into this gang shit because I don't want Victoria getting hurt again. She's my baby sister and her and Paige are all I've got. When I was told that my mom was in on this and plus that my dad was alive after all these years shocked me. It made me angry to think that our own mother could do something like this and just sit there while Victoria was getting hurt!

And if Titus ever tries to harm my baby sis or even makes her cry or scared I will pull his eyes out of their sockets!

"Hayden!" I hear someone say my name and snap me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I turn my head and see Victoria looking at me with a questioning look.

"Where here?" She says and steps out as do I and Titus. "Oh my god I've missed this place!" She squealed as I smiled and hurried inside. The door was locked so I knocked on it harshly as Mrs. McCoy answers the door.

"Hayden? I-"

"Move" I tell her a little harsh, but I couldn't help it there's one person I wanted to see at the moment and no ones going to distract me. Rushing into the living room I see her laying on the couch. As soon as she saw me her eyes watered up and I ran to her and hovered over her frame giving her kisses.

"Hayden!" She sobs my name into my neck as she clings onto me for life. Wrapping my arms around her, I lift her off the couch as I sit down and place her in my lap. "My gosh I've missed you!" She said as she kisses me repeatedly. "I was worried sick!" She said as she hit the side of my head.

"Ow woman geez!" I chuckle and kiss her lips that's I've missed. "I've missed you too" I tell her as I hold her tight to me. "How you feeling?"

"Good, as of right now." She says smiling looking down at her stomach. It was barely noticeable but it was a little bit big. "I've had weird cravings-"

"Yeah weird cravings such as she wanted to see what kiwi and mustard tasted like together" Mrs. McCoy walks in. I just turn to Paige with a disgusted look.

"That sounds nasty" I tell her as she just smiles and shrugs.

"Oh my god! Where's Victoria!" She asks and stands up as I stand up beside her.

"Right here" Tori walks in with a smile as she walks over to us and hugs Paige. "I've missed you too Paige, and how you holding up since you are gonna be a momma soon!" She smiles.

"I've been doing great and like I've said,
I've had weird cravings.. I even asked to eat Ice Cream with anchovies!" Paige tells her as I just shake my head again and hear Victoria make a barfing sound.

"Hey better stop it, don't want you to throw up again" I tell her and she just hits my nose.

"Shut up"

"Nice place" Titus walks in and wraps his arms around Victoria. "But if Hayden wasn't standing in here I think it would make it a lot better" he chuckles as I just glare at him. Victoria hits him with her elbow and introduced Paige to him. He smiles and shakes her hand. "So you're the future mother that Hayden as been telling me about?"

I look down to see Paige blush but had a confused look on her face. "Who's this?"

"This is Titus.. the leader of the gang that kidnapped her" I told Paige but as soon as I said that she marched up to him and slapped him.

"Paige!" Victoria yells as I just chuckle.
That's my girl. I think to myself.

"Why you little- I can't believe you did that! Why on earth would you, what did Victoria ever do for you to kidnap her!" Paige asks as she walks back to me.

"Well long story short" he huffs out as he goes to touch his cheek but Victoria beat him to it and kissed his cheek. "She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. But trust me when I say that I would never hurt her, and I never will" he looks down at Victoria with a smile and kisses her forehead, nose and lips.

"Hey! Not in here!" I scowled the both of them. They both just chuckle.

•••

It was hours later when the girls had already went to bed and Mrs. McCoy had already left that I and Titus were standing in the kitchen talking to some of his friends.

"Dominick, I need you and you're brother to meet at my place in Paris. I need help in taking down an old enemy" Titus speaks into his phone.

"Done, but what's in it for us?"

"We can discuss something when it's all over with. But right now we won't speak of it till you come.. got it?"

"Understood, see you soon Titus" he hands the phone up and looks over at me.

"I'm ready for this shit to be over with, I've never had to deal with something like this. And it's never lasted this long" Titus talks to himself as he places his hand under his chin.

"Yeah and so am I" I tell him and turn to walk out. "Now if you will excuse me I'm going to my room with my woman" I hear him chuckle behind me.

"And I care why?"

"I'm just saying, and if you hurt either Paige or Tori.. I'll hurt you" I threaten him.

"I would never hurt Tori and you know that. And I'm not about to hurt a future mother slash your woman" he turns and starts to walk off and goes towards the stairs.

"And where are you going?"

"To my princess" he smirks as he hurried up the stairs. I just shake my head as I walk to my room to Paige who was sound asleep in bed. Quietly getting clothes and taking a small shower, I slip into bed with her and hold her to me.

Hey lovelies, make sure to hit that star and to comment!
💖