Ch.3

Sorry for mistakes!
Wesley's POV

"You fool!" A hand connected to my cheek and caused my head to jerk right from the impact. "You had only one job to do and you managed to screw that up!"

"It's not my fault if anything it's that boys fault! Landon! You can't blame this on me, I wasn't even there!" I resort back as he turns to me with a deadly glare.

"Exactly! If you were their we could've gotten Victoria back without having someone killed. But no, you want people to hand you stuff on a platter instead of doing it yourself! Well guess what Weasel-"

"Wesley" I correct Sam.

"Yeah whatever, it doesn't happen."

"What doesn't happen?"

He growls and picks me off the floor from the collar of my shirt. "If you want something done Wesley you have to do it for yourself! Sending someone to do it for you won't help because they manage to mess everything up!"

"Well you sent me to kidnap Victoria!"

"Yes because I couldn't do it, it would've ruined everything I had in mind. But not that doesn't matter. What I want is Victoria captured and Titus dead. With him dead we will take over his companies and have money like there isn't a tomorrow. And with all that money we will grow powerful and fearful. Nothing could stand in our way." He drops me and turns to look out the giant window in his office with his hands folding behind his back.

"There are so many holes in that plan Samuel-" he turns and glares at me. I clear my throats before speaking again. "Mr.Daniels" I corrected. He looked back through the window.

"Well I haven't got everything planned just yet, making adjustments here and adjustments there. It needs to be perfect. I plan that in the next month or two we will have those companies that Titus owns in my hands and money in my wallet."

"You mean our?" I tell him with an eyebrow raised.

"Hm.. I don't know, depends on how well of a job you do."

"Job?"

"Getting my daughter back..here, and making sure she doesn't escape!" He turns and goes to sit in his chair with his hands folding under his chin. "I also want Titus in the cells, where I can kill him myself"

"Yes sir" I tell him as I turn to leave the office wanting to be out of his sight. That mans eyes are cold and he's cold hearted. I'm surprised Cecilia isn't scared of him. I know I am.. but I would never admit it.

"I'm not finished yet" he said making me stop in my tracks and turn around. "Get my daughter returned here as fast as possible and bring Titus as well... I might just let you own one of the companies" he smirks and looks at me. A smirk appears on my face as well liking this idea.

"Well then I'll go and find them both now.." I tell him and walk out to leave meeting Cecilia on the way. She sees me and arches an eyebrow before entering Samuel's office. I decided to remove myself from the area quick as I started to hear moans and groans from the other side of the door. A shiver of disgust ran down my spine before leaving the dreadful mansion and getting into my car.

Victoria's POV

"And.. done!" Hayden says as he throws the license plate into the back of Titus car and replaced it with some tag we found on an old truck in a landfill, you know the place we're old cars go to get destroyed. I just call it a landfill.

"Hayden, I didn't know you did stuff like this. The whole putting another tag and stuff on" I smirk up at him.

"Well baby sis, desperate times call for desperate measures-"

"Then why do you want to do this? Anyone from Wesley's gang could be lurking around. And if they happen to see us, it's game over" Titus speaks up behind me.

"Because I just wanted to do something with my sister.. that I haven't seen for a few weeks!" Hayden glares at Titus who just glares right back.

"Okay the both of you, just relax. Why don't we go ahead and get in and drive around then we will come right back. We won't go far and we will be gone only twenty minutes, just enough for us to catch up on things.. okay?" I tell him reassuring as I place a hand on his shoulder. He just huffs and crosses his arms, reminding me of a child. "Hey Hayden?"

"Hm?" He pokes his head from the other side of the car to look at me.

"Could you get in the car for a second while I talk to Big baby here" I tell him as I hear Titus huff once again.

"Sure" he smirks and closes the door sitting inside.

"What's the matter with you? Ever since we've been at this junk yard and while Hayden was fixing the tag thing you've just been pouting" I tell him with my hands on my hips.

"I have not been pouting" he bites back.

"Yes you have! And you just were" I copy what he was doing, crossing my arms and huffing. "You just kept doing this"

"Because I can-"

"Titus, you're being a big baby at the moment-"

"How am I being a big baby?"

"You just are-"

"Look the reason why I'm acting this way is because I don't want you getting hurt!" He says and looks at me in the eyes. I unfold my arms and look at him confused.

"What do you mean? Im not going to get hurt, it's just a car ride with my brother.. and you're coming with?"

"Yeah, but what if they do find us and they take you away again.. or better yet just kill you on the spot?" He says and pulls me towards me holding me tightly. "I wouldn't know what to do.. and let's not mention you're brother would have my head"

I chuckle against his chest and hug him as well. "You don't have to worry Titus.. I'll be fine, you'll be fine and so will Hayden. Nothing's going to happen and besides if you have a bat in your car like Brian did then I'll be fine, I'll be all Harley Quinn on the bad guys" I tell him as he just laughs and kisses my forehead.

"Come on love birds we don't have all day!" Hayden pops his head out the window at us.

"We're coming!" We say in sync and walk to the car.

"Alright.. let's go!" I said as I sat in the passenger seat and Titus sat in the back. I put my hand behind my head I reached behind me as Titus reached forward and grabbed my hand. Then he  leaned forward and kiss my palm as I smiled.

Yay I updated! I would've updated sooner but I've been attending to family business. I'll updated near the end of next week, and I know I said Saturday I would updated but I wasn't thinking when I said that because some of you people might live in different time zones.. 😂

But I hope you loved there chapter and make sure to vote and Comment!
💖