Ch.2

Unedited- sorry for mistakes!
Victoria's POV

After I put on a pair of matching black bra and underwear, cause like I said I don't like the word panties, and put on the sweatshirt of Titus's along with some black comfy sweatpants.

Walking out of my room I'm met with Titus who holds his hand out and I gladly take it as he leads me down the stairs to be met with Ryan's laughing. Then a thought came to mind causing me to stop in my tracks with my face turning red. "Are you okay?" Titus asks as he turned my way and put his hands on my waist.

"Are the walls.. soundproof?" I told him as he chuckled and pulled me close to him.

"Yep, it was for safety purposes. But now I'm really glad I have it because I don't want people hearing what's mine.." he leans down and kisses my nose.

"Good" I tell him with a chuckle.

"Well good morning you love birds... or should I say good afternoon" he says with a smirk. "So how was your night?" He looked in between us.

"Best sleep I've had in a while" Titus responds with a laugh and looks down at me kissing my cheek. "Now let's get something to eat" he puts a hand on my back and guides me towards the kitchen. "What shall the princess have this... afternoon?" he asks with a smile.

"Oh- um.. bacon I guess, I don't know" I tell him. "You know what, I'll make us something and you can just sit here" I say as I point towards the stool at the island bar. Going to walk towards the fridge he wraps an arm around me and pulls me to him and kisses my neck.

"You don't have to" he speaks into my neck.

"But I'm gonna" I tell him as I push him away and chuckle.

"Victoria? You're alive, I assumed you might've been dead" Hayden walks in with a smile and engulfs me into a hug.

"Yep, I'm alive?"

"I see and.." he pauses and looks at my neck and causes me to tense and pull my hair or cover what I hope he isn't seeing. "Is that?.." he pulls my hair away. "A hickey?!" He looks at me with widen eyes then narrows them. "Victoria Grace-"

"Will you just shut up, I'm pretty sure China just heard you. And it's not like you've gotten a hickey before... or given them.." I tell him wiggling my eyebrows as his cheeks turn pink. "So how's Paige anyways? I haven't heard from her"

"Good, at least right now.." he says scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you mean?" I turn and get some food out of the fridge and close it walking towards the stove.

"Well.. she's pregnant-" I dropped everything and turn to him with my mouth opened wide.

"She's pregnant!" I squealed and that caused Titus to put his hands over his ears and for everyone to run into the kitchen.

"Who's pregnant!" April squealed and hobbled over to me.

"Not me, but I'm gonna be a Aunt!" I tell her as she smiles widely.

"Aw that's- wait a minute who's pregnant?" She asks with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"My brothers fiancé!" I tell her looking up at him as he just awkwardly smiles.

"Oh my gosh! Is it a boy or girl?!" April asked him immediately as Hayden just looked at me.

"We want it to be a surprise.. well she does"

"Aw that's- wait.. you want the baby don't you?" I tell him as I narrowed my eyes at him. If he says no I'm gonna slap him into next week! Because that's cruel, I see how some men have sex with women and get them pregnant, and when they have the child the 'father' just leaves! And that's just horrible.