Ch.6

Unedited! Sorry, I just don't feel like re-reading it and making sure it's okay. If I make a mistake just nicely comment the error.. ♥️

Titus POV

Walking up the stairs to Tori's room I think about all that's happened and what's to happen. I've called many old friends to help out since I know that Weasel has more mongrels around his place than I do.

Victoria already has told me that they want to take over my business's for money and power. If they think whatever plan they have will work, they're wrong. No matter what I'm not giving over those companies and no matter what Victoria won't get in their hands. She's mine. And no one touches what's mine or hurts them.

"Victoria?" I walk in and close the door behind me. I hear the shower running and sigh as I walk towards her bed and sit down. Looking around I take in the details around her room. Theirs pictures of her family on the walls above a desk and decide to look at those. It was all pictures of her brother, her and her mother. And only three with her father.

I take one down and hold it in my hands. It was a picture of Tori and her father playing outside. She was running towards whoever was holding the camera smiling while her father chased her. "What are you doing?"

I turn to see her standing behind me wrapped in a towel. Her hair was damp and water droplets ran down her silky smooth skin down to the towel making me gulp. "I-I didn't mean to invade on privacy-"

"You're not" she puts a hand on my shoulder and looks at the pictures. "Could you help me out real quick?" she asks licking her bottom lip making me become hard.

"S-sure with what" she grabs the photo from my hands and rips it down the middle. "Tori? What are you doing?" My eyes go wide as I watch the paper fall to the floor. She reaches up and grabs the pictures that have her mother and father in them and starts to rip them apart. Grabbing her wrist I bring them to my chest and look down at her. "Victoria? What are you doing?" She looks up with tears in her eyes, but not letting one drop. I put my hand on her hip and bring her to me wrapping my arms around her. Kissing her forehead she steps back a little bit and looks up at me.

"I'm ripping those damned pictures." She states and she points at all of them she dropped on the floor.

"But why?"

"Because their not my family anymore. They stopped being my family when they decided to hurt people.. to hurt me.." she whispered that last part and looked down. Placing a finger under her chin I make her look up at me as I place a kiss on her soft lips.

"Don't worry about them. You've got me.. you've got Hayden, and Paige." She smiles weakly and wraps her arms around me tightly.

"I wish this was all over.." she whispers.

I kiss her cheek and kiss down to her shoulder. "I do too baby"

"Titus?"

"Hm?" I look down at her and kiss her forehead as I hold her close to me. When she was gone it was like hell. Literally, not only would Ryan not stop bringing up scenarios but I kept worrying that something bad would happen. I've already noticed where Wesley harmed her on her back with some whip that caused those scraps and cuts. Luckily none of them were deep but they caused me to say a bunch of nasty words.

"Did you know-"

"Did I know what?" I look down at her as I rub her back gently thru the towel.

"Did you know.. that Sam.. my so called dad." She gulps and tightens her hold on me seeing a tear run down her cheek. Raising my hand up I wipe it away. "T-that Sam.. was the one who...killed your father"

My body tensed. As my hold around her tightened. "He. Did. What?" I clenched my jaw. Stepping back I ran and hand through my hair as I walked towards the window in her bedroom. Pulling at strand in my hair.

"I'm... so sorry" she sobs out as I turn and quickly walk towards her wrapping my arms around her.

"What are you sorry for? This isn't your fault-"

"But he's ...my so called f-father"

"He's not your father Princess, you said it yourself. He stopped being your father when he started all this.. shit" I kiss her forehead, nose and chin. "I don't blame you for anyone of this and I never will" I wipe her cheeks and kiss them.

She smiles and cups my cheeks and she brings her lips to mine. The slow kiss then turned into a passionate kiss as I feel her tongue run across my bottom lip. I groan as I let her explore my mouth. Pulling back for air as I lean my forehead against hers.

Her hands go to my shoulders and runs them to my neck. "I can tell you're stressed" she whispered against my lips.

"Very.." I whisper back as I hold her close to me.

"Can I help with that, because I know something that can help"

"I don't mind at all" I peck her lips before she lets her towel fall causing me to become hard once again. She lifts her leg up on my hip as my hands go to her ass hoisting her up onto my hips. She preps kisses down my neck and up to my jaw and does the same to the other side. My knees started to buckle from the sensation.

Trying my best to walk towards the bed I lay her down as she keeps giving my kisses. I groan once again as she rolls her hips onto me causing her to moan into my neck. I start to move my hips and thrust them as I hear her moan once again.

Raising my head up I bite her bottom lip and pull it into my mouth sucking on it. I feel her hands try to desperately pull up my shirt. Moving, I take my shirt and throw it away as I lay down on her careful not to put all my weight on her feeling all her delicious curves underneath me.

"I love you so much Victoria" I kiss her passionately once again.

"I love you too, Titus" she whispers.

Sorry guys for the long update it's just that I've been dealing with family problems.. again. And I made this chapter while it's storming where I live. And I'm sorry once again that it's kind of short but at least I updated it. I hopefully will update again soon!

Vote and Comment
💖