Chapter 6

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

I was at the hospital, dad was not 100% when he left it so he had to get back here, so me, Naruto, Sai and Sakura were there.

- If you knew you weren't 100% why did you left? – I asked Otou-san.

He laughed nervously and said.

- Gomen, gomen.

I sighed.

- So...what do we do now? – Naruto asked.

- What do you mean? – I asked.

- We're running out of time! At this rate...Sasuke will... - Naruto said.

- You really believe in that "giving his body to the pedo snake" crap?! – I said.

- What do you mean Hotaru? – Otou-san asked.

- He won't...just saying. – I said.

- Anyway...we can't bring Sasuke back, not like we are now. He's too strong. – Naruto stated.

- He is indeed, in 3 years he was able to become almost as strong as me. Still...he won't come back that easily. – I stated.

Naruto and Sakura looked down.

- Well...then you just need to become even stronger, right? – Otou-san said looking at his book and I smirked.

- But...from what I saw, he's gotten so strong, so fast...it was unbelievable. I asked Tsunade-sama, she said he's probably learning forbidden techniques and considering he's got Kabuto behind him probably using special drugs as well. Just reading isn't going to help me understand people who experiment on human beings. – Sakura said.

She's not wrong...them having Kabuto has been a big help to Sasuke. While I trained my ass of in the Akatsuki and became extremely strong in 3 years, in only 3 months I was able to find a way to help Sasuke's sight when the time comes...even if it's a forbidden technique. Orochimaru's way of training is NOT the most correct way, but it does give you power in a short period of time.

- Then we'll have to get strong in an unbelievable short amount of time too. – Otou-san stated which made me smirk.

- But how? – Sakura asked.

- You think I've been lying around doing nothing? I've been mulling over this the whole time. And...I've finally got an idea. But the training's more suited for Naruto. – Otou-san informed and I looked at him amused.

- Or more accurately, Naruto's the only one suited for it. Naruto, if this works you may in a sense even surpass me. – Otou-san continued.

I raised an eyebrow...what is he thinking?

- Me...surpass you? – Naruto said confused and surprised.

- Yes. I'll be working with you the whole time, but it'll be unlike any training you've done before. – Otou-san answered.

- W-What will we be doing? – Naruto asked.

- You're going to learn the most powerful technique you can do by creating it yourself. Meaning you're going to learn a technique more powerful than Rasengan, but to do so you'll need to invest a massive amount of time and effort. – Otou-san answered.

So his own jutsu, huh?
I smirked, that will be interesting.

- It's not like those stories where the main character get ridiculously strong in a few days. And it's also going to be different from Rasengan, which someone else created and which you learned through careful instruction. – Otou-san informed.