Chapter 7

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

While Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato went on a mission, me and Otou-san did the same and watched Akatsuki moves and it wasn't good.
Team Kakashi was now back, me and Otou-san went to the hospital to see Sai and Naruto.

- Yo! – Otou-san said entering the room, we saw Naruto with an apple in his mouth trying to breath.

- Sakura fed Naruto an apple...so that means... - Sai said.

- OH! COME ON! WHY AREN'T THERE ANY NORMAL PEOPLE ON MY TEAM?! – Sakura said frustrated.

- Huh? What? What's wrong? – Otou-san said confused.

- You say that like you're normal! You know you're not, right?! – I said amused and she glared.

Then they told us about their mission.

- Sounds like a lot happened while we were gone. – Otou-san stated.

- Kakashi-sensei and nee-chan, where the heck were you? – Naruto asked.

- Ah, you know. – Otou-san started but Asuma came in.

- Kakashi, Hotaru, can I have a minute? I need to talk to you. – Asuma said and we nodded.

- Naruto, Sai, these are for you. – Asuma said.

- NO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH APPLES! – Naruto said which made me sweat drop and left the room.

- I heard you 2 were checking up on the outside. – Asuma said.

- More or less. – I stated looking at the sky.

- Nice day today. – Asuma stated.

- Yeah, sure is. – Otou-san agreed.

- Naruto and Sakura are developing well, you too Hotaru. – Asuma said and I smiled.

- The same goes for Shikamaru, Choji and Ino. – I said.

- The next generation is growing up. Before we know it, they'll leave us in the dust...well Hotaru there already leaves me in the dust. – Otou-san said and I smiled.

- You sound like a proud father. – I said amused.

- I am. – Otou-san said with a closed eyed smile and I widened my eyes slightly.

- It'll be a good thing for Konoha. – Asuma stated.

- What do you want to talk about? – Otou-san asked Asuma.

- Well, actually... - Asuma started but was interrupted by Kurenai who arrived.

- Kurenai, what's up? – Otou-san said.

- I heard that Asuma was here. – Kurenai answered.

I watched her carefully that's when I sensed something in her...I smirked.