Chapter 9

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Me and Otou-san just talked with Tsunade about some Akatsuki moves and we went look for the rest of the team.

- They're at Ichiraku's – I said after sensing them.

- Of course they are. – Otou-san said.

We arrived there and they were fighting with each other.

- Yo! – Otou-san said.

- It's not okay at all! – Naruto said frustrated.

- What's this? – Otou-san asked confused.

- AND JUST WHEN SAKURA-CHAN WAS ABOUT TO FEED ME! – Naruto said.

- Real friends help out each other when in need. That's what it said in a book. – Sai said.

- BEFORE YOU START RECITING YOUR BOOKS, KNOW THE ATMOSPHERE AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES! – Naruto said mad.

- What atmosphere? What lines? – Sai said confused.

- AHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ASS! – Naruto said.

- It's pretty noisy in here. – Otou-san stated and I nodded.

- Kakashi-sensei, Hotaru! Naruto still can't use his right hand, so we're arguing over who's gonna end up feeding him. – Sakura explained us.

Suddenly Otou-san tried to feed Naruto.

- Kid...they're still weird.

- FREAKS!

- Come to think of it, aren't you usually in the hospital after finishing a big mission, Kakashi-sensei? – Sakura said.

- Huh?! Is that the image you have of me now? Shocking. – Otou-san said depressed.

I sweat dropped.

- He didn't have to use his mangekyou sharingan this time. – I said.

- Naruto, you've truly become strong. You're somewhere around my level now or even higher. – Otou-san said.

I putted a hand on Naruto's shoulder and smiled then I looked at Otou-san and shook my head so he wouldn't talk about Naruto's new jutsu.

- He knows it already. – I said calmly.

- Yeah. - Naruto said quietly.

- Now smile! He's fine! – I said smiling.

- Hai! I still have to become Hokage! – Naruto said grinning.

We all smiled at his statement.
We were now done with lunch.

- Old man, I'm full! Kakashi-sensei will take care of the bill! – Naruto said.

- Huh?! – Otou-san said.

- Thank you for the meal! – me and Sakura said in unison.

- W-WHAT?! – Otou-san said.

Me and Naruto got up and then went outside, there was 2 Konohamarus and his team.

- So you finally mastered the Kage Bushin. – Naruto said with a smirk which made me smirk as well.

- What? What's going on? – Sakura asked.

- Then, let's see how much better you've become! – Naruto said.

- Here I go, Naruto-nii-chan! Oiroke Onna no Ko Doushi no Jutsu. – Konohamaru said and 2 naked girls appeared.

Me and Otou-san sweat dropped.