Chapter 16

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

I was watching everybody cheer when Shikaku came.

- Hotaru...come with me. I want you to attend a meeting.

I nodded and followed him.

- What is it? – I asked him.

- Tsunade isn't waking up and a new Hokage is needed. – he answered.

I widened my eyes and stopped.

- Whatever we do, we can't let Danzo become Hokage! – I said.

- I was thinking of somebody else...you. – he said.

I looked at him with a dumb look on my face.

- NO! No way! That's Naruto job not mine! Besides I'm not a good leader. – I said.

- Yes you are. – he insisted.

I sighed.

- I...I can't. I still have things to deal with.

- I see...what about Kakashi?

I smirked and nodded at his question.
We went to where the meeting was.
We were now there.

- Why is she here? – Danzo asked mad.

- What's the matter? Are you afraid of something? – I said coldly.

- She helped Naruto save the village and she knows the Akatsuki members so I thought that was best having her here. – Shikaku explained.

- Hai, hai! – a guy with long hair said.

- When it comes to dealing with Akatsuki, we will continue to pursue them together with our allies. – Homura said.

- With the village in such a state the fire country will also do whatever it can to help rebuild it. First we'll have to create a budget, before we try to ease the tension with the other countries. – another guy said but the was interrupted.

- More importantly...there's something we need to do before that. – Danzo said.

I narrowed my eyes.

- We need to decide who'll become the next Hokage. – he said.

- You're talking like Tsunade-sama is dead and let me make this clear...SHE IS NOT! – I said in a murderous tone.

- She's right. Wouldn't it be better to wait until Tsunade recovers? – the guy with long hair said.

- Daimyo-sama, Tsunade is still in a comatose state. With the village in its current situation and who knows when Tsunade will wake up, waiting may not be the best course of action. – Koharu said.

- Stupid elders!

- Calm down kid.

- I'll kill them!

- You sound like the Uchiha brat.

- Tch. I hate them, that's all.

- Also, she is responsible for the destruction of Konoha! – Koharu stated.

I widened my eyes.

- You better take that back...NOW! WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN WE WERE UNDER ATTACK?! WHO HELPED HEAL EVERYONE?! WHO FOUGHT PAIN AND PROTECTED YOU WHILE ME AND NARUTO DIDN'T ARRIVE?! YOU DID NOTHING! SO YOU BETTER SHUT THE HELL UP! – I said mad.