Chapter 14

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

I woke up and got ready so I could see how the others were doing.
Suigetsu is fine...crazy...but fine, Juugo is okay as well, now Karin still needs to rest.
I was now at Sasuke's room checking him.

- You're fine. Now regarding you wanting to move now, you can't.

- Hotaru, I won't go back with my word.

- I'm saying this because Karin needs to rest, you BAKA! If you go now you'll put the all team in danger.

- Fine, if you say so.

With that I turned around and was about to leave when he pinned me against the wall.

- What do you think you're doing? – I asked glaring.

- Where are you going?

- Sasuke...let.go.of.me...NOW! – I said mad and he did as I ordered.

- Stupid Uchiha. – I mumbled and he glared.

- DON'T GLARE AT ME DUCKBUTT! Regarding your question, I'm going to see how Naruto is doing...you weren't the only one who lost someone dear to you. – I said and he looked down.

- Do you need anything before I leave? – I asked.

- Why? – he said.

- Huh? – I said confused.

- Why are you still here? After all of this...and what I plan...why? – he said.

I sighed and went towards him, I did what always made me feel better...I poked his forehead. I smiled warmly at him and then said.

- You baka. I love you no matter what. Do you see this necklace? – I said grabbing the necklace he gave me and he looked at it.

- It means I'm yours and you're mine Sasuke. I'm not leaving you. – I said and he widened his eyes.

- Now I have to go and see my knucklehead brother. Bye love. – I said and kissed his cheek.

After that I teleported to where Naruto was, but I realized he was talking with Shikamaru so I decided to stay hidden and listen.

- Shikamaru...what did Asuma ask you to do? – Naruto asked.

- That child will be my student. – Shikamaru answered.

So they're talking about Asuma's and Kurenai's baby.

- Huh? – Naruto said confused.

- Asuma entrusted that child to me. I heard about Jiraiya-sama. – Shikamaru stated.

I widened my eyes when I saw Naruto's eyes become dark and without life and determination...he's in so much pain.

- I lost my teacher, so it's not like I don't understand what you're going through. But whining and sulking isn't going to make things better. – Shikamaru said.

I smiled slightly.

- We're way past that point in our lives. – Shikamaru stated.

- What do you mean? – Naruto asked.

- My teacher entrusted me with many things. Some important, some petty. All sorts of things. You too, right? In fact, you must have a ton of stuff. – Shikamaru explained.

I putted my hand over Itachi's necklace that I have on but it's hidden so nobody can see it...not even Sasuke.

- So, don't you think it's about time for us to step up? – Shikamaru asked Naruto.